Sign in to follow this  
Forb Hidden

Devs broken?

Each time I come here to find answers or help for several issues, I would better use the time to slap my head against a wall.

Why do you call yourself community manager? Why did you hired once Dolly as a additional community manager? No one of you cares about us, our problems, questions or issues. I wouldn't say anything if there would be a "solutions book" with all the answers and hidden mechanics explained. But we don't got one.

Whenever I come here and ask for help in any way, it only starts a discussion with some community members who want to write down something (mostly unhelpful) and I get angry. Why do you not care anymore about us? Again: if there would be any alternative to get the solutions or infos, I wouldn't ask here again.

As a community manager u have to listen to the community, care about them and help out in any situation. To stay patient and positive isn't easy all the time and maybe it's easier to write nothing, than write down something, the community won't hear.

Please try to be there for your community, in hard times too, so we don't feel lost and swimming around in unknowness...

Ah and note: I'm like a lot of other gamers. Got no discord, no twitter or else... A official website and forum is totally enough. But you have to take care about oftener than one...two times each month.

12 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Each time I come here to find answers or help for several issues, I would better use the time to slap my head against a wall.

Why do you call yourself community manager? Why did you hired once Dolly as a additional community manager? No one of you cares about us, our problems, questions or issues. I wouldn't say anything if there would be a "solutions book" with all the answers and hidden mechanics explained. But we don't got one.

Whenever I come here and ask for help in any way, it only starts a discussion with some community members who want to write down something (mostly unhelpful) and I get angry. Why do you not care anymore about us? Again: if there would be any alternative to get the solutions or infos, I wouldn't ask here again.

As a community manager u have to listen to the community, care about them and help out in any situation. To stay patient and positive isn't easy all the time and maybe it's easier to write nothing, than write down something, the community won't hear.

Please try to be there for your community, in hard times too, so we don't feel lost and swimming around in unknowness...

Ah and note: I'm like a lot of other gamers. Got no discord, no twitter or else... A official website and forum is totally enough. But you have to take care about oftener than one...two times each month.

I totally get where you are coming from forb. The thing is ever since ark they are usually very active on Twitter. 

To me, this is usually the best way to communicate with them. I wouldn’t bother with reddit... got some ($&’nr’s) can’t be too careful on there lol

I am totally with you on having announcements. However, there are times when more important matters come into play. That will happen sometimes. After jats explanation, he was well within his rights.

that always need to be taken into account.il ow what it is like to have to be gone/absent for an unspecific amount of time. I’ll give them a hard time until I have an explanation, but once the explanation comes then you will accept it.

On 8/20/2019 at 4:11 AM, Sneakydude said:

Active on Twitter, but ignore the real problems since day 1.

Not everyone agrees with what the "real problems" are.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 5:33 PM, Slash78 said:

Not everyone agrees with what the "real problems" are.

the problem is that none of the proposed problems have been adressed/dicussed/fixed

Edited by The D Legacy
  • Like 3

Many were fixed And new comes. No Alphas in tame pens anymore. No more beeing Stuck in Wolfs. No sotd attacking anchored ships And no cyclones sinking them. 

• Haha 1

There has been a Captain's Log and a Roadmap Recap since this thread was first posted:

There's loads of info in the Roadmap Recap regarding acknowledging the issues that we’ve identified in the game and outlining our plans to address them. Aside from those, our current status remains the same: we'll be a little quiet as we focus on important things internally and we're looking forward to a stream and some announcements towards the end of the of the month. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's time again to ask: what the fuck are you doing? Why are you that busy again?

Why are there more than 10 threads with open questions and no CM care about?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

It's time again to ask: what the fuck are you doing? Why are you that busy again?

Why are there more than 10 threads with open questions and no CM care about?

well we know that answer dont we? luring the next cow to be milked. 😂

Last login many many days ago...

Reminds me of those rats abandoning a sinking ship...

editttt: is dollie learning how to code or something? lol qlders

Edited by eeeceee
  • Haha 1

Of course nobody's gonna help this is obviously just a really bad cash grab makes fallout 76 look like a master piece 

11 minutes ago, Tonk_one said:

Of course nobody's gonna help this is obviously just a really bad cash grab makes fallout 76 look like a master piece 

Terrible cash grab, since they don't have any p2w options to get rich quick off of.

13 hours ago, Yellowbeard said:

Terrible cash grab, since they don't have any p2w options to get rich quick off of.

Or hats like tf2 or something.

This game is still better than most other games though, there's no other game like it, which makes it even more sad.

There's plenty of games like it for one, and for two dont confuse your opinion with others opinions. Its a cash grab, the whole "game preview" is proof of it, if it wasn't ready it shouldn't have been released on PC over a year ago now. This new era of 5 year betas and game previews are a disgrace to the entire industry.

• Confused 1

On 9/19/2019 at 11:29 AM, Dollie said:

There has been a Captain's Log and a Roadmap Recap since this thread was first posted:

There's loads of info in the Roadmap Recap regarding acknowledging the issues that we’ve identified in the game and outlining our plans to address them. Aside from those, our current status remains the same: we'll be a little quiet as we focus on important things internally and we're looking forward to a stream and some announcements towards the end of the of the month. 

Oh wait...

Edited by Winter Thorne
Date check
  • Haha 1