Sign in to follow this  
Forb Hidden

Can't drop meat and a saddle issue

Posted (edited)

Yesterday I figured out, that it's no more possible to drop meat, prime meat, cooked meat, cooked fish and rotten meat by mouse overlay and pressing "o".

It's impossible to remove a saddle of any tame. Just if I replace it with another saddle (from normal t2 to cargo a.e.)

Then I could not remove my armour anymore. Same issue as with the saddles.

Is it a bug since you, devs, try to fix the throw out issue who is marked in the bugfixes? Just my opinion: before it runs well 😝

Edited by Forb Hidden

Welp, at least people are not dropping stuff on accident now.

As of yesterday, many people couldn't drop anything, had to use drop all or transfer items. Have they put out a fix yet for all that?

In my personal experience, the issue resolves itself once you update both client and server to 218.25, a mismatch would cause many "O" related issues - specifically with older servers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nevcairiel said:

In my personal experience, the issue resolves itself once you update both client and server to 218.25, a mismatch would cause many "O" related issues - specifically with older servers.

This sounds plausible

6 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Yesterday I figured out, that it's no more possible to drop meat, prime meat, cooked meat, cooked fish and rotten meat by mouse overlay and pressing "o".

It's impossible to remove a saddle of any tame. Just if I replace it with another saddle (from normal t2 to cargo a.e.)

Then I could not remove my armour anymore. Same issue as with the saddles.

Is it a bug since you, devs, try to fix the throw out issue who is marked in the bugfixes? Just my opinion: before it runs well 😝

Do you think you'd be able to check if your client is the same version as your the server you're playing on? They should both be 218.25

2 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

No but doesn't it updates the server automatically? 

Anyways I check it out tonight or tomorrow.

Official servers will have been updated, but if you are playing on your friends rented server then it depends on how he has it configured. I have my server set to not automatically update and we had the same issue until I patched the server to the same  version as the players. "O" started working again as soon as I updated.

Last night was all OK again. I checked the stance and server and client was the same. 

I asked him about and yes, his server updates automatically... At 06:00 am. So it was surely an overlapping of the different patches as you wrote here.

Thank you all and next time I know what's to do 😊