Sign in to follow this  
Norsca

damn ship design

How about the design of the ship as the basic design of the current ship?
The Galion Brigantine Scooner, built in a shipyard, is the design of a damn ship.
There must be a lot more tension during the sea battle.
And I want a treasure map out of the wreck.Then I will often go into the sea during the sailing.

Edited by Norsca
  • Like 1

The ships of the Damed should look like real ships. This will give whole new element of the game play the ships can be slowed down using different canon ammo like it should be.

I like the different coloured ships to determine the threat level but this could be implemented as a flag that glows from the mask.

I also believe that there should be boarding as well to take out the captain and collect a chest.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, synoral said:

The ships of the Damed should look like real ships. This will give whole new element of the game play the ships can be slowed down using different canon ammo like it should be.

I like the different coloured ships to determine the threat level but this could be implemented as a flag that glows from the mask.

I also believe that there should be boarding as well to take out the captain and collect a chest.

Atlas is a sea game.The more we develop the land game contents, the more we turn to other games.
Because there are many games in which ground battles can be counted.