Sign in to follow this  
Olthoi

How You Know You're Playing Too Much Atlas....

I'm walking down the hall at the office.  I pass a seam in the wallpaper where one panel is slighter darker than the other and for a nanosecond I feel I need to do a repair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

i used to have atlas dreams lol.. i sleep talk and id talk to my gf about the raids i was on and how i hate running out of vitamins on a raid and forgot the to pack the battle food lol... 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sleepinator2000 said:

When I am hiking and I look at a scrawny patch of trees and the first thing to come to mind is "I wonder what kind of thatch that produces?"

Haha a neighbor of mine has a bunch of freshly cut firewood in his driveway.  I drove by and immediately debated in my head if it was wetwood or strongwood. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My boss has a pet macaw. When the heat index here in North Cackalacky hit triple digits the other day, I found myself wondering if he carries it on his shoulder to keep cool.

Also this is my new favorite thread.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 2

Not Atlas related, but a few years ago I was playing a stupid amount of Minecraft. One late, late night of playing I ran downstairs to grab a drink. Halfway down the stairs I realized I had not turned on the light and it was pitch black. In my 2am-game-induced foggy state of mind I threw my hand in the direction of the wall expecting a torch to stick to it and light up my descent. 

Clearly this did not work, as I did not have any torches in my inventory. Decided I should probably call it quits for the night. lol

• Like 3

Remember ja preparing for Ice Dungeon the Other day And we had Drinks And Food to keep all Vitamins up to maintain equilibrium Buff. Funny thing was all ate Pizza That Day And Energy Drinks. Should be Other way around tbh XD 

• Like 2

When you are sailing with a galleon and midjourney start to move an ostrich nearer to the stearingwheel to hear his kakak.
When you look at your handling sails and ask yourself, what was wrong with them?

For me ATLAS is so far off, i dont link it to reallife.

Back in the heyday of atlas I too a photo in the garden section of IKEA and posted it to our groups discord as me "gathering fibre" those days are long gone and I occasionally browse the forum here if it's a slow news day

Same here - no longer play and just drop in sometimes to see what, if anything, is happening.

When you check out the forum as much as the phone because you want to know if you're finally an uncle or they finally bring out new infos about the huge amount of bugs on the blackwood map.