Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
MassakaMicky

Information for the next updates!!

Recommended Posts

Hi together,

i hope to get some information about the next update.

You release some Information about the new Islands, but will it realse with the next patch or a week later, what will be with the deleted Islands?
The Settlers?
The Claimflag?
The Ressources?

Is there a wipe incomming or only a wipe of the affected Island?

- Alternative map layout (note: we've not yet determined whether this layout will make it to the current existing official servers)
There are 76 new islands which can be found on the following grids (many existing duplicates have been removed): F3, G2, F14, H2, G14, H14, O2, I8, J8, M14 ,N1, O1, C2, M8, O8, G8, K8, E8, C8, F4, F2, G3, O3, N3, L2, N2, M3, O14, D15, N15, K15, J15, G15, O15, F15, I15, N13, N8

i hope someone important will read this, and will be able too place some real information for that!

I still remember yout last video for the May Mega Update, one month later there was a wipe... and now... the PTR is online without facts for the future and my teammates are confused because of no information again....

dont let us play and invest time for new ressources, bp or tames and in 2 weeks we get a info from the wipe again....

Sorry for my bad english

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MassakaMicky said:

Hi together,

i hope to get some information about the next update.

You release some Information about the new Islands, but will it realse with the next patch or a week later, what will be with the deleted Islands?
The Settlers?
The Claimflag?
The Ressources?

Is there a wipe incomming or only a wipe of the affected Island?

- Alternative map layout (note: we've not yet determined whether this layout will make it to the current existing official servers)
There are 76 new islands which can be found on the following grids (many existing duplicates have been removed): F3, G2, F14, H2, G14, H14, O2, I8, J8, M14 ,N1, O1, C2, M8, O8, G8, K8, E8, C8, F4, F2, G3, O3, N3, L2, N2, M3, O14, D15, N15, K15, J15, G15, O15, F15, I15, N13, N8

i hope someone important will read this, and will be able too place some real information for that!

I still remember yout last video for the May Mega Update, one month later there was a wipe... and now... the PTR is online without facts for the future and my teammates are confused because of no information again....

dont let us play and invest time for new ressources, bp or tames and in 2 weeks we get a info from the wipe again....

Sorry for my bad english

Road maps are always a good thing and a necessity in my opinion, but road maps aren’t really these guys style unfortunately.

I do my best to try and force or pry information from them. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t.

76 islands is a lot so as long as they are just adding and not removing that many you should be fine. If they are also removing that big amount though then that might mean a wipe is needed.

i have a feeling they won’t be wiping because of this update. If they wiped right now and then also when crossplay happens that would be too many wipes within too small of a window which wouldn’t be smart at all.

what they should do is wait for the new islands and crossplay and the update all at the same time and then just wipe at that point. That would pretty much guarantee there wouldn’t need to be another wipe for a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Realist said:

76 islands is a lot so as long as they are just adding and not removing that many you should be fine. If they are also removing that big amount though then that might mean a wipe is needed.

I believe that many of these are to replace duplicate islands in many of the zones, although I haven't downloaded the latest PTR. Is there anyone who can confirm that many of these are swaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Realist said:

Blah blah blah

 

Screw you and your crossplay talk. Oh and how thoughtful of you to suggest a wipe on a game you dont even play on.

Nobody on PC cares if you spend your hard earned fifteen dollars on a console game, they have no interest in playing with a console. You dont even get the same maps, graphics or half the other items a PC does. ARK was the same.

You get the console version special just for you.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As it is Not even sure they will do the new map Layout im sure they wont wipe. They Send an eviction Note to those Islands Who get replaced so People can grab their stuff And tames. Sucks for the buildings tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Screw you and your crossplay talk. Oh and how thoughtful of you to suggest a wipe on a game you dont even play on.

Nobody on PC cares if you spend your hard earned fifteen dollars on a console game, they have no interest in playing with a console. You dont even get the same maps, graphics or half the other items a PC does. ARK was the same.

You get the console version special just for you.

I sure hope so. I am confused as to if you think I want crossplay. I assure you I do not want it. You are a very rude individual.

and I am sure it will be more around 30 dollars

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×