Sign in to follow this  
Darcascia

C6 Hydra is Eluding Us

Our company is getting members caught up on power stones this week in time for the Snow Man run this weekend, but we seem to have hit a snag on C6 in regard to locating the hydra.  We have scoured every bit of surface and have yet been unable to find it.  It may have somehow managed to fall through the world or get lodged in a mountain.  Either way, if at all possible, would it be too much trouble to reset the spawns in that grid?  Thanks you all for the good times!

-Darcascia (Ashland C11, I6, K4) www.twitch.tv/darcascia

A good way to find them is climbing up high rocks and gliding around - yes you will losing climbing picks and gliders but it gives the best view of the ground. Also look up, a couple times we have found them either on top of or near the top of tall rocks. I don't even want to know how they got up there but it wasn't by accident that's for sure.

Another thing to mention is the official playatlas discord, they do have people monitor the channels there especially the bug reports channel - if you do a big search and can't find it report it in that channel and there is a good chance it will be checked on there and then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JakeM said:

@Darcascia What network are you on? Need to know so I can hop on and take a look

We're on Gorgon's Gaze (NA PvE).  I'll take a look at getting some gliders and picks in there as well, just to make sure.  Thanks for the replies!

-Darc