Sign in to follow this  
shampizle

A few suggestions to possibly fix in the future

1. For hunting buried treasure I suggest fixing the issue if the person that has the map dies it should  despawn all remaining enemies and restart as new players will get discourage of doing buried treasure or some kind of message stating you failed and need to restart. That's of course if this is an intended mechanic.

2. The sextant;  others including myself have seen alot of false reports of shipwrecks with the use of the sextant, idk if this is intended but if it isn't please fix asap.

3. Grid transistion is a huge problem which is leading into sinking my ships idk if everyone else is having issues with this but this is a game breaking issue, once I switch to a different grid it will drop me out boat will completely stop and if your unlucky ghost ships will be on the other side wrecking the sh out of the boat.

4. Markers; idk if this is also intended but all my markers that I have placed  gets deleted when I log out. This impacts me greatly when I'm marking resources. Also with that we need an option to make the text of markings bigger cause you can barely read them.

5. Buried treasure enemies. The two handed mace enemy ground smash has a 3 second damage delay around him. And no this is not due to my ping I checked. He will hit the ground the graphic of it will go off and disapate and I'll go in to swing and get hit or die instantly.

6.Adding a map table! Having a map that can be linked to the sextant would be great so you can have near the wheel and just take a quick glance over to it and to mark locations for the crew to see would be great.

7. Crew NPCs; lot of issues trying to attach them to cannons and things that are above or below show up first.to attach them too. So maybe limiting the range from below and top would help this greatly!!