Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Forb Hidden

Incrase Max level of tames and ships

Recommended Posts

Hello mates,

Does anyone have a proper example of the game.ini file to incrase the max lvl of the tames up to 400? Also the ships would be nice to level up to 100 or more.

Once I found a thread but there were lot of examples with a bunch of other settings too. Too complicated for me.

I would prefer to get an answer by the devs. Just because they know best and so the thread would need only one answer.

I don't want answers like "try this or maybe......." <-- just no.

One clean and proofed example to copy and paste for someone who get absolutely no idea about that but know that it's possible.

You would make my week!! Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the level cap of creatures on official? Somewhere someone wrote that 120 and anything over will not gain exp. I want to breed some and it seems too low..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, John Doe said:

What is the level cap of creatures on official? Somewhere someone wrote that 120 and anything over will not gain exp. I want to breed some and it seems too low..

The max Level on officials is wild Level (After its tamed or Born ) x 2 +30. so if you manage to Breed a Level 120 near its max Level would be 270. Sadly cant Tell the OP how to do his config but remember i saw such settings in the Forums. Personally i would Not increase more ship Level as 52 already is too OP on officials imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's on a unofficial blackwood server. And as long as you play alone with settings, that animals can reach wild lvl 150, u need to get some stronger tames and ships too. 

One tamed a lvl 113 bear yesterday and after taming he was around lvl 170 and can't lvl up anymore.

Then I found a ini file and with this one it worked, but other stuff get a little bit confused. That's why I ask for a proper ini file.

Edited by Forb Hidden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so how is it finally?

44 minutes ago, zottel said:

The max Level on officials is wild Level (After its tamed or Born ) x 2 +30. so if you manage to Breed a Level 120 near its max Level would be 270.

 

8 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

One tamed a lvl 113 bear yesterday and after taming he was around lvl 170 and can't lvl up anymore.

Is there a lvl cap or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was talking about officials, there you can only get level 44 max after taming but can breed them to idk how high. highest we have on official EU is 114 lvl bears

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK... Does anyone have a proper example of a game.ini file what only change tamed animal Max lvl up to 400 and ships up to 100?

I really don't know how to do that. I'm asking for a buddy who don't understand English as well. Think about a example for dummies 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: 

The settings for the tames we made now seems to work. But what's about the ships? How can we incrase the max lvl for them?

Would be nice to see an answer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jack Shandy said:

Forb: you should try searching. took less than a minute to find this.

 

Thank you. I will try it out tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a week now we removed the settings from the game.ini. my mate did something wrong I think and so we could lvl up our tames, but not the players anymore. 

It's a really complicated system and you can't find any explanation or tutorial about it.

And why the hell are the devs not helping out here? You know the codes etc. as best... Would take 15min to write down a tutorial about and post a sample for dummies (like me in this case).

Just a simple "how to for dummies" about raising the max lvl of tames, if you want to play on a difficult preset "1". But without extra fast leveling or super extra engram points o.e. just a simple Max lvl incrase. So u can breed a tame over lvl 100 and be able to lvl up after.

Is it such a big thing? Please help me out here because otherwise it's no fun to play on a higher difficult level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

After a week now we removed the settings from the game.ini. my mate did something wrong I think and so we could lvl up our tames, but not the players anymore. 

It's a really complicated system and you can't find any explanation or tutorial about it.

And why the hell are the devs not helping out here? You know the codes etc. as best... Would take 15min to write down a tutorial about and post a sample for dummies (like me in this case).

Just a simple "how to for dummies" about raising the max lvl of tames, if you want to play on a difficult preset "1". But without extra fast leveling or super extra engram points o.e. just a simple Max lvl incrase. So u can breed a tame over lvl 100 and be able to lvl up after.

Is it such a big thing? Please help me out here because otherwise it's no fun to play on a higher difficult level.

This is a pretty comprehensive guide on how to change the exp tables for players/creatures:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1677567541

or here's a copy of an .ini file:

https://pastebin.com/9Svhvpgb

It will cover the creature's EXP up to base level 120. So anything born at level 100 would be able to gain another 130 levels. If it was born at level 120, it'll be able to gain 150 levels. Anything above 120 (base) would need additional numbers input into the table. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×