Sign in to follow this  
Norsca

Battleye error

How do I fix a battle eye error?
You can't do anything if you connect to the Battle Eye Error  C6.
I can't help but watch my ship get hit by a cannon.
It looks like it's going to sink soon.

I've seen a lot of the sunken ship in C6 and I guess that's why.

Edited by Norsca

Another sailor rescued the ship.
I still have access, but I can't do anything without opening my inven.

This problem is all over in Atlas.  there are to many forums stating this problem.  but, the devs wont do any thing about it.  they have said that they are too busy with Ark to do anything with Atlas.  they can fix this problem but refuse because they are soo busy with Ark.  I have read soo many forums about this problem.   but the devs keep telling everyone that 'sorry we are really busy with the Ark release and are working on this.  we are sorry for the inconvenience and will work on the problem when we are finished working on Ark. '   I guess they really dont care about Atlas at all.

14 hours ago, quarryman007 said:

This problem is all over in Atlas.  there are to many forums stating this problem.  but, the devs wont do any thing about it.  they have said that they are too busy with Ark to do anything with Atlas.  they can fix this problem but refuse because they are soo busy with Ark.  I have read soo many forums about this problem.   but the devs keep telling everyone that 'sorry we are really busy with the Ark release and are working on this.  we are sorry for the inconvenience and will work on the problem when we are finished working on Ark. '   I guess they really dont care about Atlas at all.

Dude, this post was from August. You're trying too hard.

• Haha 1