Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Realist

I do believe a wipe is incoming

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

are you rainman from that tom cruise movie? if I drop a box of toothpicks on the floor can you count 99 out of the 100 total in the box?

Lol no unfortunately it is not anything that awesome. I was merely just going to respond to your post saying it was .4444 per server but then I saw your name.

i did kind of have a “holy crap” moment when I connected it though 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/16/2019 at 12:36 PM, Realist said:

Wow! To all of that. 

But what I will reply to is yes, so far ark has done crossplay with windows 10(pc). There has only been two games that have had crossplay with steam which is killer instinct and rise of nations.

i am in favor of crossplay with windows 10. I am not in favor of crossplay with steam because that would require you guys to be wiped.

if they come out and say crossplay with windows, then sure let’s do this, and no more need to argue. You know this whole thing is the devs fault right? I hope you realize that. All they have to do is give one simple answer. That’s it. That simple.

Wait up, aren't windows 10 and steam not crossplay? So, if a windows 10 version arrived, i'm not sure what you are wiping because everybody on pc is playing steam, not windows 10?

Also, the numbers that lordkhan4444 provided add up to 389, which is 0.432 players per server. :s

Edited by eeeceee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Wait up, aren't windows 10 and steam not crossplay? So, if a windows 10 version arrived, i'm not sure what you are wiping because everybody on pc is playing steam, not windows 10?

Also, the numbers that lordkhan4444 provided add up to 389, which is 0.432 players per server. :s

Yep. Which is why if crossplay happens with windows 10 there won’t need to be a wipe.

if windows 10 does not happen and the crossplay is between Xbox and steam there will most definitely be a wipe.

and yeah, I was going off of his 400 statement 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There doesn't need to be a wipe at all.

And you don't want a wipe.

You dont want to wipe us, just the same as a wannabe pve island owner who doesn't want to use the raze button.

You don't want a wipe, except when there is windows 10 crossplay. If there is windows 10 crossplay then the wipe is not needed (not even needed just because some random xbox kiddie states it is needed.)

You can just stfu now i think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, eeeceee said:

There doesn't need to be a wipe at all.

And you don't want a wipe.

You dont want to wipe us, just the same as a wannabe pve island owner who doesn't want to use the raze button.

You don't want a wipe, except when there is windows 10 crossplay. If there is windows 10 crossplay then the wipe is not needed (not even needed just because some random xbox kiddie states it is needed.)

You can just stfu now i think?

No. If Xbox does crossplay with steam there needs to be a wipe. And I definitely want a wipe if that happens.

Edited by Realist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 12:36 PM, Realist said:

i am in favor of crossplay with windows 10. I am not in favor of crossplay with steam because that would require you guys to be wiped.

 

1 hour ago, Realist said:

No. If Xbox does crossplay with steam there needs to be a wipe. And I definitely want a wipe if that happens.

This guy is worse than a troll. Joke character for sure.

 

I too hope for crossplay with windows 10, and nothing will be wiped for you for your own personal reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

 

This guy is worse than a troll. Joke character for sure.

 

I too hope for crossplay with windows 10, and nothing will be wiped for you for your own personal reasons.

What nationality are you with the whole “joke character” thing. If you have noticed I have been very active since day one. I have invested time into this knowing that it would come to console.

cool, glad we agree on something. I am all for win 10 and Xbox crossplay. It would easily be an even playing field and nobody would get wiped. 

The only thing I have ever said was that of steam and Xbox crossplay a wipe needs to happen and will happen. Do o want that to happen? No of course not. I still see them as having the advantage even if a wipe happens.

so let’s say steam and Xbox crossplay right? Know what happens after that? The wipe.

here is the real kicker though lol. Xbox players will always come on here to say that steam always had the advantage because of multiple months of advanced knowledge of the game beforehand.

which will lead to another wipe. Which is very much deserved. Crossplay isn’t the problem here. The company is the problem for trying to perform this kind of crossplay with having this much of a timeframe go by before crossplay was implemented.

this could actually be even a more stupid idea than the claim system.

so to be honest as far as I am concerned I will actually give a 99% guarantee that steam/Xbox crossplay will not happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you off your meds or something? WTF relevance is that kinda question "what nationality are you" ?

I quoted you contradicting yourself, then you proceed to just spam more nonsense, make transparent arguments that have ridiculous amount of holes in them, to a make believe scenario that you are making up in your head.


I am not in favor of crossplay with steam because that would require you guys to be wiped.



1 hour ago, Realist said:

No. If Xbox does crossplay with steam there needs to be a wipe. And I definitely want a wipe if that happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, eeeceee said:

Are you off your meds or something? WTF relevance is that kinda question "what nationality are you" ?

I quoted you contradicting yourself, then you proceed to just spam more nonsense, make transparent arguments that have ridiculous amount of holes in them, to a make believe scenario that you are making up in your head.


I am not in favor of crossplay with steam because that would require you guys to be wiped.



1 hour ago, Realist said:

No. If Xbox does crossplay with steam there needs to be a wipe. And I definitely want a wipe if that happens.

Cool sounds good with all of that. 

As far as asking about the nationality, it was not meant to be an insult. It was meant as an actual question. 

We seem to have a language barrier and I don’t want certain things to be misconstrued. There is nothing wrong with a language barrier but, you have been very rude. I am just wondering if maybe we need to worry about the language barrier we have.

different races or nationality’s have different actions that are typical within the group. There is nothing wrong with that once again. 

But yeah that is just the way it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A wipe is happening every day with the auto decay destroy.    If a pathfinder has the fortitude to keep a ship afloat at this point and gets wiped, won't be back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Pete Rottedtoof said:

A wipe is happening every day with the auto decay destroy.    If a pathfinder has the fortitude to keep a ship afloat at this point and gets wiped, won't be back.

Huh, are you saying that you have the fortitude as a pathfinder to keep your ship afloat yet it still got wiped due to auto decay?

7 minutes ago, Realist said:

Cool sounds good with all of that. 

As far as asking about the nationality, it was not meant to be an insult. It was meant as an actual question. 

We seem to have a language barrier and I don’t want certain things to be misconstrued. There is nothing wrong with a language barrier but, you have been very rude. I am just wondering if maybe we need to worry about the language barrier we have.

different races or nationality’s have different actions that are typical within the group. There is nothing wrong with that once again. 

But yeah that is just the way it is.

??

Cool sounds good with all of that - meaning that you are a joke character and contradict yourself constantly?

Ok, just wanted to make sure you knew. I think that if you weren't a joke character, and something worthwhile to contribute to the forums, that would be better. Just so you know.

Whatever about the 'as far as asking about nationality' nonsense spam - I do not believe that you are non english speaker so you do not have any excuse for the way that you abuse the english language.

Edited by eeeceee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Judging by the upcoming stream "whole new changes are coming" with different direction. That almost certainly means a wipe but who knows when those changes will come.

Not been active here for couple of weeks so sorry if i missed anything, I'm currently deep into no man sky VR. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DannyUK said:

Judging by the upcoming stream "whole new changes are coming" with different direction. That almost certainly means a wipe but who knows when those changes will come.

Not been active here for couple of weeks so sorry if i missed anything, I'm currently deep into no man sky VR. 

Yeah if this guy changes stuff up and makes it a real mmo more than likely that will happen. But wouldn’t it be worth it to have a game 58k people want to play?

i sure hope so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah if this guy changes stuff up and makes it a real mmo more than likely that will happen. But wouldn’t it be worth it to have a game 58k people want to play?

i sure hope so. 

I am setting my expectations somewhat lower than 58k. 

In the words of Dr Martin Luther King Jr. "I am no longer optimistic, but I remain hopeful."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, boomervoncannon said:

I am setting my expectations somewhat lower than 58k. 

In the words of Dr Martin Luther King Jr. "I am no longer optimistic, but I remain hopeful."

Since he is new I will stay open minded for him. There definitely was no hope before he got here so he could be a game changer. Both literally and figuratively.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×