Sign in to follow this  
Senkoau

Please reduce ship of the damned numbers/spawn rate

I know this has been raised many, many times but having 8 ships of the damned camping IN a zone border is NOT fun or CHALLENGING, its just a pain in the neck. I do mean IN not ON there were 4 on one side of the zone border and 3 on the other. This is on top of the fact that there are typically 4 or 5 in a squad with multiple squadrons close to each other. I know this is a personal thing but when they were solo you could avoid them or fight them but this just kills the game for me and I suspect a lot of other solo players. On top of which they respawn pretty much instantly. I've been using fly/kill then just leaving the lot because I just hate the mechanic and don't want to deal with it but if I kill them too far away they'll have respawned by the time I get back to my ship.

So please at least on solo player could we get the numbers/spawn rate of them either turned down, off or made adjustable by the player so people who actually enjoy this can keep it and those like me who hate it (especially since half the time we're on a slow ship sailing into the wind) can just turn the whole thing off entirely.

• Like 2