Sign in to follow this  
Remo Williams

Magic Mythos

I think im the only bastard that waited for this to farm this weekend and it appears I wasted my time. That being said, i feel it has been overused. I think for general harvesting, what we get on 2x should be closer to the normal anyway. The 2x events also should be rotated better after that. Harvest one week, breeding/taming one week, gold etc.  Anyway just a rant sorry. Have a good weekend.

Edited by Remo Williams

No, your not the only one. Every weekend its a crap shoot to find out whats it going to be 2X, 4X gold, XP, harvest, taming.  I dont understand the reasoning for not having a schedule so we know what going on. I guess we are like mushrooms. Keep us in the dark and feed us s#%t.

2X's should be the norm. 4X's for holidays, or whatever.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gumbyc said:

2X's should be the norm.

It is the norm since like the second month of release...

They already buffed it then because of the offline anchored ship sinking going on...

The magic mythos is two times that...

The higher the buff the more worthless the stuff to actually play the game for...

Could just give admin rights to everyone and be done with it...

Should be perma 6x end of days apocalypse rates 😛

Edited by eeeceee
  • Like 1

A lot of the player base can only get on during the weekends and look forward to the 2x in order to make up for loss time,  I believe there should be something for a rotation if they plan to do a 2x every weekend but at the same time I try to play the game on the weekends just like I would through the week and not get used to a 2x event.  The one thing that I’d like to see addressed is the breeding, start at 10 in the morning on Friday, you have four hours of babysitting, so it’s 1400, 8 hours later for a imprint it’s now 22:00, 8 more hours and it’s 6 on Saturday, imprint, wait till 1400 Sat afternoon, imprint, wait till 2200 Sat night,  and finish up 6 in the morning on Sunday.  This is bears of course but all the same, two days is a bit excessive if you ask me.

13 hours ago, Sheepshooter said:

It is the norm since like the second month of release...

They already buffed it then because of the offline anchored ship sinking going on...

The magic mythos is two times that...

The higher the buff the more worthless the stuff to actually play the game for...

Could just give admin rights to everyone and be done with it...

Being a bit dramatic about it. Also what does a little more harvest have to do with offline sinking.  Im afraid to ask

22 hours ago, Remo Williams said:

I think im the only bastard that waited for this to farm this weekend and it appears I wasted my time. That being said, i feel it has been overused. I think for general harvesting, what we get on 2x should be closer to the normal anyway. The 2x events also should be rotated better after that. Harvest one week, breeding/taming one week, gold etc.  Anyway just a rant sorry. Have a good weekend.

well considering we have wiped once, will wipe soon again, and will wipe once more after the game is "finished" they should make a x4 permanent until release, after all we aresupposed to be pirates not farmers

Edited by The D Legacy

33 minutes ago, Remo Williams said:

Also what does a little more harvest have to do with offline sinking.  Im afraid to ask

Well instead of fixing the broken PVP, that sinks ships and wipes bases while offline, they thought it was a good idea just to permanently raise rates to 2x flat early on...

So you still loose your stuff to the game imbalance, but you can replace it 2x faster... or just leave the game anyway, as most did.

And no 4x or 6x will bring them back... because rates are not the problem...

Anyway, since then normal rates are 2x always.

3 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

well considering we have wiped once, will wipe soon again, and will wipe once more after the game is "finished" they should make a x4 permanent until release, after all we aresupposed to be pirates not farmers

To be honest, im ready for the wipe. I like fresh starting but i know im in the minority on that thought.

36 minutes ago, Remo Williams said:

To be honest, im ready for the wipe. I like fresh starting but i know im in the minority on that thought.

well to be honest the people who went all out to level up 100+ after the wipe like never ever considering we could wipe again makes me wonder what were they thinking, then again they wanted to simply play the game wich is not a something we could call bad, so well lets see what happens

• Like 1

4 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

well to be honest the people who went all out to level up 100+ after the wipe like never ever considering we could wipe again makes me wonder what were they thinking, then again they wanted to simply play the game wich is not a something we could call bad, so well lets see what happens

At my age, ive decided to try and enjoy the ride and not speed to the end. I understand everyone does not have my play style though. I assume we will have at least 2 more wipes or more before release

Reduce the cost of recipes for mythos is outrageous really 1000 mythos to make a shirt come on or  weapon 

1 hour ago, zottel said:

Wait Till You Start upgrading int gear 😄

I've got a mythical pickaxe. 6842 mythos and over 200,000 gold for the first upgrade... Do you think they will have us playing a lot? 😅

1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

I've got a mythical pickaxe. 6842 mythos and over 200,000 gold for the first upgrade... Do you think they will have us playing a lot? 😅

What the hell???? Where do you get those numbers from? I mean upgrading a good piece of int gear is like 300k Gold for all Upgrades 

4 minutes ago, zottel said:

What the hell???? Where do you get those numbers from? I mean upgrading a good piece of int gear is like 300k Gold for all Upgrades 

Im singleplayer. Hab mir ne pickaxe gespawnt mit 600% dmg (man will ja mal sehen, wie das Ende der Fahnenstange aussieht). 1. Upgradestufe um die 7k myth und 210'000 Gold. Aber so nen blueprint wird man im Spiel selber nur einmal alle 5 Jahre sehen.

Reparieren alleine kostet auch um die 7k Mythos, wenn die Pick um ca 20% runter is.

Edited by Forb Hidden

3 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

That is ONE SHOT KRAKEN PICKAXE

3 hours ago, OhForFSakeWB said:

That is ONE SHOT KRAKEN PICKAXE

Deals only 29 or 39 dmg per hit. But one hit and you get 250 thatch^^

I would like to see a x2-4 breeding event. Breeding is my current business and faster rates would help a lot.

A lot of active players i know are into breeding now coz they already did all the other stuff.

Thanks in advance Grapeshot^^

39 minutes ago, MesCaLiN said:

I would like to see a x2-4 breeding event. Breeding is my current business and faster rates would help a lot.

A lot of active players i know are into breeding now coz they already did all the other stuff.

Did some breeding recently, and man you guys have a thankless job.

I think it would be great if they added some cooking recipes that could accelerate some of things you folks do via the troughs. Make them expensive/rare components so they aren't just a straight up gimme, but at least you could get an excuse to get away from your sweatshops, or find someone who likes to do harvesting/cooking to help you out.

• Like 1