Sign in to follow this  
BigBombz

A wild seagull sinking a galleon!

I have a fully crewed galleon and every time a wild seagull or a parrot decides to land on her deck I get a notification that my ship is sinking because there is too many crew onboard. Granted, any of the offending birds have ever sat on my ship long enough to actually sink it, but you never know when one of them get stuck just the right way...

Please make it so that wild creatures don't count as crew on ships because that's just stupid. On top of that it's another pve griefing mechanic to sink someone elses ships now that we can board other companies ships again.

Sorry but thats what pirates do, they throw chickens at someones ship until it sinks. 😉

You didnt even need to board a ship you can just throw chickens from another ship, i think it was fixed by the fact that anchored ship can no longer be overcrewed or overweighted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, it must be broken again then, because another seagull landed on my ship just yesterday and I my galleon begun to loose health and sink despite it being anchored. That's actually what prompted me post this topic.

I always leave one crew spot open because of this, always have, when park ship, call one crew off ship.. before log out, or on some ships always up at least 1 crew slot more than I need and nearly never have to worry about a pesky bird. 😛 I tend to collect beasts while out if I find one I really like, that's what got me into the habit of at least one free crew slot as a must for my gameplay but, it comes in handy because of dem birds.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Linea said:

Sorry but thats what pirates do, they throw chickens at someones ship until it sinks. 😉

You can not argue with facts. This is what made Chickenbeard such a feared buccaneer in his heyday.

• Haha 2

On 8/10/2019 at 4:45 PM, boomervoncannon said:

You can not argue with facts. This is what made Chickenbeard such a feared buccaneer in his heyday.

This would go down in history as one of the most fowl tactics ever devised by a pirate. Where ever he plucked this idea from, it certainly added a nefarious feather to his cap. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Warspectre said:

This would go down in history as one of the most fowl tactics ever devised by a pirate. Where ever he plucked this idea from, it certainly added a nefarious feather to his cap. 

"Puns are the lowest form of humor." -Everyone everywhere