Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Atlas and steam charts

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Winter Thorne said:

Ewww.  No.

It probably does not say a lot for my nerd cred that I consider myself a sci fi fan, yet aside from Vulcan, Klingon and Romulan don't have a strong enough Star Trek knowledge to appreciate Sulfer's list much. I will save some face by claiming to be more of a Star Wars guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

It probably does not say a lot for my nerd cred that I consider myself a sci fi fan, yet aside from Vulcan, Klingon and Romulan don't have a strong enough Star Trek knowledge to appreciate Sulfer's list much. I will save some face by claiming to be more of a Star Wars guy.

I'm a fan of neither, so I had to look it up to remind myself who they were.  And I remembered I thought they were creepy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a shame that every sale of the game doesn't come with a unique  id number that you need, to log into the forum, at least that way only people who genuinely need advice or have real suggestions would be able to post. Not an ideal situation, but I don't agree with people who patrol the forum looking for any reason they can to hate on the game or constantly complain about something that isn't even affecting them, and encouraging people to quit. Whether these people are trolling or not the results are pretty much the same. I really like this game and I have been affected by nearly every bug it's had, to the point where everything I had on pve is now gone. But I bought this game knowing it would have issues and would need work. That's life. For now i can only play in sp, but I absolutely love it anyway, and in the meantime I know the problems will be sorted.  Also I cant wait for the xbox release, cross platform or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^^ Is the kind of attitude that enables these guys to continue to sell crap. 

"I have a lot of the problems the game has to offer and I still love and support it and plan to buy it on a platform that has even less dedicated resources than my PC"

Goddness gracious, maybe the game wouldnt have so many issues if they could actually sit down and focus on fixing them, rather than spending trying to shovel this heap onto another platform so they can make a few more dimes since their PC consumer interesting tanked it completely do to the state of the game, poor communication, poor progress, etc. 

Enable away good Sir, you're why we dont have nice things.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I support a business on kickstarter it could succeed or it could fail, that's life and it's the same with EA gaming.If you have no intentions of seeing a project through whether it ends good or bad then don't invest in it . The price I got it for was practically giving it to me, and I've played it for more hours than skyrim, and if you don't have nice things then be wiser with your cash, no one forces you to buy an ea game do they? Buy a finished game with no bugs at all, oh hang on a minute I don't think they actually exist. So just save your money for "nicer things" eh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

If I support a business on kickstarter it could succeed or it could fail, that's life and it's the same with EA gaming.If you have no intentions of seeing a project through whether it ends good or bad then don't invest in it . The price I got it for was practically giving it to me, and I've played it for more hours than skyrim, and if you don't have nice things then be wiser with your cash, no one forces you to buy an ea game do they? Buy a finished game with no bugs at all, oh hang on a minute I don't think they actually exist. So just save your money for "nicer things" eh.

Yep, I am still here and will continue to be. The very sad part about your statement is to support blindly. Very sad. 

Sorry, if I see something with potential I will continue to say “it is not good enough” continuously and unrelenting until the potential has been released.

if they release a mediocre but successful update, I will say “you should have done better” and that is all there is to it. They are not doing a good job in the slightest.

once they do a good job I will let them know, but hey have not been. 

I love that you have the word white in your name. I don’t even need to say anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Realist said:

Yep, I am still here and will continue to be. The very sad part about your statement is to support blindly. Very sad. 

Sorry, if I see something with potential I will continue to say “it is not good enough” continuously and unrelenting until the potential has been released.

if they release a mediocre but successful update, I will say “you should have done better” and that is all there is to it. They are not doing a good job in the slightest.

once they do a good job I will let them know, but hey have not been. 

I love that you have the word white in your name. I don’t even need to say anything else.

You still got no idea about the game because u don't play it. 

Or do you write to Porsche too, if theyr brand new carrera don't fit with your opinion? 

Please shut up! Don't write about the playerbase anymore. Nobody interests for that. Not even the devs and u know that.

And don't shoot against others just because they got "white or black" in theyr names. Or are you a fucking racism douchebag?! 

So come back to OP:

Charts don't say anything about the buisenessplan of GS. I wrote it down a few months ago and repeat it just for you again: you and I, we both have absolutely no idea about the devs roadmap, budget, goals or something else. So why should you, I or someone else who is not in this company know about it? 

Stop opening each week a new thread about the playerbase, wipes, crossplay or something else you got no idea about. No one wants to read it and no one cares about. 

Come back if you got something new, interesting to tell or if you get in trouble with the game or the gamemechanics. Then we can talk together, find solutions or WTF IDK... 

And why do you have to copy always the entire text of someone? Do you think we like scrolling half a day up and down in the forum? Dude this is playtime we all loose because of reading your bs.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

Please shut up! Don't write about the playerbase anymore. Nobody interests for that. Not even the devs and u know that.

Listen here, kid.

Nobody needs your permission to express their opinion here.

If you don't like what he says, feel free to fucking ignore it.

If i told you to shut the fuck up, go away and never come back, would you feel obligated to follow that advice?

Neither does he.

1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

Charts don't say anything about the buisenessplan of GS. I wrote it down a few months ago and repeat it just for you again: you and I, we both have absolutely no idea about the devs roadmap, budget, goals or something else. So why should you, I or someone else who is not in this company know about it? 

Because this game is in early access, so it is not finished yet.

Yet we still gave our money to GS, so it is only fair that we get to know the direction this game is heading, because we kind of invested our money into them making the game.

We are not mere customers, mind you! If it weren't for our monetary support, development of this game would have gotten shut down months ago.

The only thing that tells us not everything is going down the drain is GS not getting tired to repeat that they "are taking this game very seriously" and they will "continue to work as best they can".

But in reality, this could as well be just lip service, because so far they have only managed to release one pile of bullcrap after another.

This game has a looooooong way to go and i do not see them taking steps into the right direction at all.

1 hour ago, Forb Hidden said:

And why do you have to copy always the entire text of someone? Do you think we like scrolling half a day up and down in the forum? Dude this is playtime we all loose because of reading your bs.

Wait until you learn about books.

Boy, are you going to hate those.

Edited by user1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Charts don't say anything about the buisenessplan of GS. I wrote it down a few months ago and repeat it just for you again: you and I, we both have absolutely no idea about the devs roadmap, budget, goals or something else. So why should you, I or someone else who is not in this company know about it? 

what if i told you i dont give a flying fuck about their bussines plan? what if i told you i paid to play a game in early access not a game in alpha state?? what if i told you that the game is being totally ignored because they are too busy with the xbox release to grab more easy money instead of fixing absolutely anything?? we are 8 fucking months into EA and we still have the same ping as 6 months ago even with 2 people in a grid, same freezes, same bugs. are you rly that mediocre and conformist that you dont even want to see what is infront of you????

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

You still got no idea about the game because u don't play it. 

Or do you write to Porsche too, if theyr brand new carrera don't fit with your opinion? 

Please shut up! Don't write about the playerbase anymore. Nobody interests for that. Not even the devs and u know that.

And don't shoot against others just because they got "white or black" in theyr names. Or are you a fucking racism douchebag?! 

So come back to OP:

Charts don't say anything about the buisenessplan of GS. I wrote it down a few months ago and repeat it just for you again: you and I, we both have absolutely no idea about the devs roadmap, budget, goals or something else. So why should you, I or someone else who is not in this company know about it? 

Stop opening each week a new thread about the playerbase, wipes, crossplay or something else you got no idea about. No one wants to read it and no one cares about. 

Come back if you got something new, interesting to tell or if you get in trouble with the game or the gamemechanics. Then we can talk together, find solutions or WTF IDK... 

And why do you have to copy always the entire text of someone? Do you think we like scrolling half a day up and down in the forum? Dude this is playtime we all loose because of reading your bs.

No, race had nothing to do with that at all but I think you already knew that. I was calling you a white knight.

as far as posting the entire quote goes I will sometimes shorten it but I am on my phone so sometimes I will not bother with it.

if console is releasing and crossplay is happening I most certainly have every right to state what I want to happen. Every right.

if you don’t want to get wiped cool. Start being against crossplay, because as long as crossplay is happening I will continue to fight for a wipe

Edited by Realist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If, if, if.... Be patient and calm down while waiting for the Xbox release or the crossplay. Until we don't know nothing more, we don't need each week a new thread about! 

With this behavior you remind me on Homer Simpson and the flight to India... 

@The D Legacy As long as the game is in the alpha phase, usually they just implying new stuff and content. Once the devs are done with this, they move over to the beta phase. This phase is usually reserved for server improving, bug fixes and troubleshooting. Then, if it run more or less stable, they leave ea and bring out the game in a final version. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forb Hidden said:

 

@The D Legacy As long as the game is in the alpha phase, usually they just implying new stuff and content. Once the devs are done with this, they move over to the beta phase. This phase is usually reserved for server improving, bug fixes and troubleshooting. Then, if it run more or less stable, they leave ea and bring out the game in a final version.  

thats fine by me, it works like that in all games, what bother me are 2 things:

1.- The game was sold as a game in early acces state not in alpha state, that alone is very important since the gameplay experience you can expect from an early acces game is totally different from that of a alpha state game.

2.- We paid for it and therefore a sense of entitlement is inevitable, specially if as i stated above you got sold one thing and recieved something different

in my opinion the right way to do this would have been to give free acces to the game and tell players that it was still in alpha state, then at release sell the game at full price as a complete product, that would have been the best thing to do and the backlash would have been greatly reduced, yet they decided to misslead advertise the game for a quick cashgrab and after that switch their attention to the xbox project leaving the game in a pathetic state for months to go for another cashgrab in console.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

If, if, if.... Be patient and calm down while waiting for the Xbox release or the crossplay. Until we don't know nothing more, we don't need each week a new thread about! 

With this behavior you remind me on Homer Simpson and the flight to India... 

@The D Legacy As long as the game is in the alpha phase, usually they just implying new stuff and content. Once the devs are done with this, they move over to the beta phase. This phase is usually reserved for server improving, bug fixes and troubleshooting. Then, if it run more or less stable, they leave ea and bring out the game in a final version. 

Well I want an answer so I will keep asking. It doesn’t matter if console release is next month or a year from now.

they do know if they are going for crossplay and they do know if they will wipe. I will stop asking when I get an answer. 

Feel free to put me on ignore, but don’t expect me to let it go. You will be disappointed.

if you have noticed I haven’t bothered asking about a date because I am sure they don’t know it. I have a pretty good idea when but regardless, there are things they do know and it is causing tensions to be high by then not giving the information they do have. One more fail for them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Realist said:

Well I want an answer so I will keep asking. It doesn’t matter if console release is next month or a year from now.

they do know if they are going for crossplay and they do know if they will wipe. I will stop asking when I get an answer. 

Feel free to put me on ignore, but don’t expect me to let it go. You will be disappointed.

if you have noticed I haven’t bothered asking about a date because I am sure they don’t know it. I have a pretty good idea when but regardless, there are things they do know and it is causing tensions to be high by then not giving the information they do have. One more fail for them. 

its most likely because if people knows another wipe is coming many of them will stop playing, yet thats not a good enough reason to watch people fight in forums and call eachother names when they could simple step up and clarify the matter even if they dont have exact dates.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

its most likely because if people knows another wipe is coming many of them will stop playing, yet thats not a good enough reason to watch people fight in forums and call eachother names when they could simple step up and clarify the matter even if they dont have exact dates.

Very true. I am getting trashed on right now lol. If could even be a lot more simple. If it isn’t crossplay then there definitely will not be a wipe which would make everyone happy, so if crossplay isn’t happening they need to hurry up with that answer right away.

it is always better to just let people know about a wipe though. I think they would get mad that something like that was hidden from them. I know I would. 

So yeah, even if they don’t have a date and even if they don’t want to confirm or deny a wipe, at the very least they could do is say yes or no to crossplay. That shouldn’t be hard. Just one sentence.

totally see where you are coming from though and I agree.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@The D Legacy 

1. It was (or still is) early access in alpha state and was sold like that.

2. You payed around 20 euros for this game. Same as around 30...50'000 other people did too. What do you think how much your voice count, if you make some suggestions? If you donate 300'000.- or more I'll be sure they listen to you way more. 

And selling games in ea and bring it on console as fast as possible now is just the way, a small company can develop a game today. Or you get around 1...2mio beside, then you can finish a game and sell it when it's complete. All of this is just logically and should not be necessary to write down. 

 

Then we have Realist. He never payed a cent for the game and behave as the sun would turn around him. Just wait and see what happens. You can't change it anyways (or become a major sponsor).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

@The D Legacy 

1. It was (or still is) early access in alpha state and was sold like that.

2. You payed around 20 euros for this game. Same as around 30...50'000 other people did too. What do you think how much your voice count, if you make some suggestions? If you donate 300'000.- or more I'll be sure they listen to you way more. 

And selling games in ea and bring it on console as fast as possible now is just the way, a small company can develop a game today. Or you get around 1...2mio beside, then you can finish a game and sell it when it's complete. All of this is just logically and should not be necessary to write down. 

 

Then we have Realist. He never payed a cent for the game and behave as the sun would turn around him. Just wait and see what happens. You can't change it anyways (or become a major sponsor).

Nah, if you don’t stand up and voice your opinion nothing will ever get done. History has shown that the quiet get 💩 on while the squeaky wheel gets the oil. 

I would prefer oil over 💩 any day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

@The D Legacy 

1. It was (or still is) early access in alpha state and was sold like that.

2. You payed around 20 euros for this game. Same as around 30...50'000 other people did too. What do you think how much your voice count, if you make some suggestions? If you donate 300'000.- or more I'll be sure they listen to you way more. 

And selling games in ea and bring it on console as fast as possible now is just the way, a small company can develop a game today. Or you get around 1...2mio beside, then you can finish a game and sell it when it's complete. All of this is just logically and should not be necessary to write down. 

 

Then we have Realist. He never payed a cent for the game and behave as the sun would turn around him. Just wait and see what happens. You can't change it anyways (or become a major sponsor).

Seriously, what the fuck.

So just because every game studio behaves like absolute shit nowadays, we should let them get away with it?

Get fucked!

The game was sold as a pirate survival MMO, too, but it is nowhere near that.

Instead, we have this travesty of a fantasy petting zoo and larger-corp-auto-wins "PvP".

Neither does it make a difference whether it is 50.000 people each paying 20€ or 20 people each paying 50.000€.

If you need the HELP of your customers to even get your game  launched, you better pay some extra attention to what they fucking want, instead of displaying that dictator attitude and doing whatever the fuck you want with it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

@The D Legacy 

1. It was (or still is) early access in alpha state and was sold like that.

2. You payed around 20 euros for this game. Same as around 30...50'000 other people did too. What do you think how much your voice count, if you make some suggestions? If you donate 300'000.- or more I'll be sure they listen to you way more. 

And selling games in ea and bring it on console as fast as possible now is just the way, a small company can develop a game today. Or you get around 1...2mio beside, then you can finish a game and sell it when it's complete. All of this is just logically and should not be necessary to write down. 

 

Then we have Realist. He never payed a cent for the game and behave as the sun would turn around him. Just wait and see what happens. You can't change it anyways (or become a major sponsor).

1.- It was never stated that the game was in alpha state (prove me wrong)

2.- I dont care if my voice count i am a gamer not a developer, my job is to play the game not to fix it therefore the fact that i have an opinion doesnt imply that i want my opinion implemented, implementing changes doesnt benefit me, it benefits them, i can just go and play someting else while they are stuck with a game that has already lost 90% of its initial player base, so this is not about me.

as i said i dont rly care about the game being on EA, but i do care about the lack of transparency and the shady tactics used to cashgrab easy money when the game is barely playable and to top it off the fact that they literally stoped working on the pc version to focus on the xbox release is at the very least shamefull.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, user1 said:

Seriously, what the fuck.

So just because every game studio behaves like absolute shit nowadays, we should let them get away with it?

Get fucked!

The game was sold as a pirate survival MMO, too, but it is nowhere near that.

Instead, we have this travesty of a fantasy petting zoo and larger-corp-auto-wins "PvP".

Neither does it make a difference whether it is 50.000 people each paying 20€ or 20 people each paying 50.000€.

If you need the HELP of your customers to even get your game  launched, you better pay some extra attention to what they fucking want, instead of displaying that dictator attitude and doing whatever the fuck you want with it.

Most of this I agree with in spirit if not in tone, however...

You have underlined fantasy as a negative, saying the game was sold to you as pirate, and implying fantasy was left out. The forum's masthead has had a flying airship on it from day one, and the initial trailer showed numerous fantasy elements such as hydras and cyclops, so implying the game was presented as pure pirate themed and not pirate/fantasy is at odds with the facts. You don't have to like the fantasy part, but if you missed that it wasn't purely pirate themed before buying, that's on you not the devs.

I do agree that if you want people to buy into Early Access to help get your game developed instead of using the old traditional approach of inhouse alpha and beta testing, you would be foolish to completely ignore the input they offer.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

@The D Legacy 

1. It was (or still is) early access in alpha state and was sold like that.

2. You payed around 20 euros for this game. Same as around 30...50'000 other people did too. What do you think how much your voice count, if you make some suggestions? If you donate 300'000.- or more I'll be sure they listen to you way more. 

And selling games in ea and bring it on console as fast as possible now is just the way, a small company can develop a game today. Or you get around 1...2mio beside, then you can finish a game and sell it when it's complete. All of this is just logically and should not be necessary to write down. 

 

Then we have Realist. He never payed a cent for the game and behave as the sun would turn around him. Just wait and see what happens. You can't change it anyways (or become a major sponsor).

The game was sold as early access but not alpha state, you are conflating two things, one of which is true and accurate, and one of which is not. Feel free to review or examine any marketing materials or information GrapeCard has ever presented about Atlas. If you find the word alpha in any of them, let me know. You may consider the game's development state to be equivalent to alpha, but your estimation of that is not the same as how the game was marketed and sold. 

This goes back to a core problem I have with the concept of Early Access, it is too broad and poorly defined. As I have said previously elsewhere by way of comparison Atlas was released into Early Access in a very early stage of development, the only elaboration on this players were provided was that EA was expected to last at least 2 years. Satisfactory was released into Early Access a few months later and immediately felt like a nearly finished game needing only slight polish and adding the endgame content. Both games are marketed as Early Access, but the quality of product a player is getting when they purchase that EA can vary widely.

With regards to your statement about how Early Access allows smaller developers to bring games to market that might not otherwise see the light of day, this is true and from the players point of view the main virtue of Early Access. Wildcard studios which developed Ark and forked off GrapeCard to make Atlas, does not really fit into this category any longer. I'm not sure how big the pile of cash they are sitting on from Ark's success is, but it's certainly big enough to cause skepticism of any assertion they are just a small indie studio with a limited budget and this is the only way they can get their game out.

One important point on that front is that while MMO's generally have some of the biggest development costs, it is also true that a large (more than 50%) portion of a game's development budget goes into the marketing and advertising for the game. GrapeCard launched Atlas's EA with effectively little to no money spent on marketing, so not only do they have plenty of money from Ark's success to fund this game, but their approach probably has cut the required budget at least in half. All of this considerably weakens the argument that what they are doing is necessary.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I notice one person missed my point entirely..hmmm wonder who that was? No I don't support anything blindly which is why I'm not ranting and raving and calling the devs names,I knew this game would be a bumpy ride from the start and yes I do still play it. and I do defend any ones right to complain about something they are involved with and care about. So peoples comments don't bother me either. But that doesn't mean that I believe someone has the right to patrol these forums and turn any topic into an excuse to attack atlas or it's developers, especially when nothing the devs do directly affects them.oh and ps, whitehawk is what my real name means in it's native tongue, look it up eh it might educate you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Most of this I agree with in spirit if not in tone, however...

You have underlined fantasy as a negative, saying the game was sold to you as pirate, and implying fantasy was left out. The forum's masthead has had a flying airship on it from day one, and the initial trailer showed numerous fantasy elements such as hydras and cyclops, so implying the game was presented as pure pirate themed and not pirate/fantasy is at odds with the facts. You don't have to like the fantasy part, but if you missed that it wasn't purely pirate themed before buying, that's on you not the devs.

I do agree that if you want people to buy into Early Access to help get your game developed instead of using the old traditional approach of inhouse alpha and beta testing, you would be foolish to completely ignore the input they offer.

Actually i never meant to imply the fantasy theme was a bad thing.

I only find it unfathomable how that fantasy term is used as a cheap excuse for having a stupenduous amount of taming related content in the game, and little beyond that.

"Look, fantasy pirates don't use ships for that. No, really. What they really be using is...... *drumroll* BEARS".

Having what you consider to be a "pure" pirate experience without all the romanticism that comes with the theme probably wouldn't be any more interesting than being a real pirate on the somalian shore is these days.

Them trying to sell their shortcomings as being in tune with and practically required by "the lore" kinda ticks me off.

Pirates plus sea monsters and krakens and mermaids and heck even dragons is A-OK in my book.

Pirates plus bears and armored infantry tortoises and elephants and chicken however is not.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, user1 said:

Actually i never meant to imply the fantasy theme was a bad thing.

I only find it unfathomable how that fantasy term is used as a cheap excuse for having a stupenduous amount of taming related content in the game, and little beyond that. 

"Look, fantasy pirates don't use ships for that. No, really. What they really be using is...... *drumroll* BEARS".

Having what you consider to be a "pure" pirate experience without all the romanticism that comes with the theme probably wouldn't be any more interesting than being a real pirate on the somalian shore is these days.

Them trying to sell their shortcomings as being in tune with and practically required by "the lore" kinda ticks me off.

Pirates plus sea monsters and krakens and mermaids and heck even dragons is A-OK in my book.

Pirates plus bears and armored infantry tortoises and elephants and chicken however is not.

Dude... "stupendous"?  Are you kidding me? Dude... take that shit to the toilet where it belongs.

Taming is such a light focus of this game. It's a hell of a lot easier  than in Ark too.  A hell of a lot less time consuming. The taming in this game is a gimme; in most cases.

Also, taming was obviously in the game since the trailer.... you know, dude fighting hydra on bear, lady walking her snake.

You don't need a metric ass-load of tames.

What you need:

One bear, one giraffe, one elephant.

Three.

Three tames is too much?

Really?

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If they can't be replaced by something non-taming-related, then yes.

Even just one would be too much.

At least now i know what to expect from the ark company.

Apparently, the key point in pirate life seems to be the baby cuddle intervals.

It is funny how this important part has been left out of almost every pirate related narrative ever.

I guess that was just bad storytelling. Or those just weren't fantasy pirates, only the regular, totally boring kind of pirates.

Now if you'd excuse me, i have to go collect some fucking berries so my bear won't starve.

I'm just kidding. I stopped playing this shit a week ago.

Edited by user1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×