Realist

Atlas and steam charts

4 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

🌨️   ☃️ You all need to chill the hell out ☃️   🌨️

🍍🔥👈🌬️   🍺👉👄   🍬☝️👃    💊👉🍑

I think my theory about why this game is dead is because of the playerbase is 100%  right. Look at how you guys fighting over this shit and most of you don't know what you are talking about. Every argument I have heard about this game ranges from ageism, ignorant, to hyperbolic. Grrr...

Look, I know you guys are frustrated, I am too. But, this is the nature of early access;  and a lot of you aren't taking EA into account for... a lot of this. Releasing to console, getting ready for console, all of  that is part of EA especially with WildCard. Another thing you guys have to keep in mind this that this team is working on multiple projects. The team is small, mostly made up of people who were modders, or not formally trained.

Nothing like Atlas has ever been attempted before. You all really need to cut the devs, and yourselves some fucking slack. Like for example.

Do you really think that the skins are forever going to be purchasable at the Freeport?

Or do you think, eventually they will be gated.... and like Tek are actually upgrades?

A lot of things in this game are temporary.

I don't understand half of your complaints, or why they even would be complaints to begin with. Like the shit about "feudal lords" and other nonsense. I mean, I really don't see why paying a "tax" that you don't really pay  (it just gets added to what you farm) to live on the island they have to farm gold to maintain. Really? What affect does this have on you or your game? Why is it a problem?

Why are tames a problem? They were advertised with the game. Fuck THEY WERE ADVERTISED WITH WoW (oh... and its a BEAR). They are part of the MMO genre. Get over your grievances. Also what the hell do you think pirates did on their own property when not at sea? They farmed. They maintained their ship.

God. Dammit. Ya'll.

Just show some love for the game and your fellow players. Look at the passion Rust players have, even when the game was at its worst... there was an out-pour of LOVE for the game to get it to improve. Seriously, didn't Mr. Rogers teach you assholes anything?

WTF are you going on about????

Nothing like Atlas has ever been attempted before. You all really need to cut the devs, and yourselves some fucking slack.

Your joking right?!?  

If your talking about atlas's horrible ship based pvp then Blackwake did it before them!

If your talking about a Giant Sandbox then there was Ultima Online and about a 100 other games!!!

Heck Ultima Online has done everything that Atlas, does but far better with tons more content and that was a game created in 1997....

2 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

who the fuck is Mr. Rogers?? is he gonna fix this shit?

Wow. How fucking young are you?

whats your point? what do the costumes have to do with anything? what is it that has never been attempted before?? costumes? temporary stuff?? the hell are you talking about!!!???

The entire game you fucking knob head.

That exactly the problem, a small team should focus on 1 game/platform and finish their job before trying to cover more platforms out of pure greed, the nature of early acces is to found projects so the can come to be, not found them so they get halted in their incomplete state so the team can focus on some other projects for a quick cashgrab while the players who trusted them are left hanging

It is NOT cash grab. How much money do you think they made? It's not much. Not many people bought Atlas. Not many people will buy it on Xbox. Seriously, just drop this ignorant horse shit. I say this ALL the time on these forums: PERSONAL INCREDULITY IS NOT AN ARGUMENT. You are just flat out wrong about this. Move on.

why the hell would and entity such as pirates wich biggest trait is love/need/obsession with freedom want to ever live under a feudal lord wich represent exactly the opposite ideals, they are by definition conceptual antagonists!!! i bought a pirate game because i wanted a game that would offer me the life of a pirate, the life of freedom, the life of i can do the fuck i want without depending on others, without having to deal with others bullshit or social/political correctness, thats what atlas advertised, and thats exactly what the game is not delivering. 

Oh my fucking god. "Political correctness" are you kidding me? That's some fucking clown ass shit.

Have you ever heard of pirate fortresses?

The code of Bartholomew? You were a vassal to your captain and ship.

What about the Barbary Pirates?

Vikings?

Privateers?

The East India company?

You want to be a "free" pirate, go to lawless, that's what it's there for you melted spork.

1 minute ago, Sulfurblade said:

Heck Ultima Online has done everything that Atlas, does but far better with tons more content and that was a game created in 1997....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU CANNOT COMPARE ULTIMA TO ATLAS.

There is no fucking hope for this game.

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

It is NOT cash grab. How much money do you think they made? It's not much. Not many people bought Atlas. Not many people will buy it on Xbox. Seriously, just drop this ignorant horse shit. I say this ALL the time on these forums: PERSONAL INCREDULITY IS NOT AN ARGUMENT. You are just flat out wrong about this. Move on.

Your aware this game is an ARK MOD.....  all they had to do was cut and paste the code from the one game to the other!  So when people are claiming cash grab they are NOT far from the truth!

Exact figures are not known but we do know it's sold over 500,000 copy's.

You do the math???  Little to no work done just copy and paste code from previous game and then sell 500,000 + copy's 

I think that sums up a cash grab pretty well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sulfurblade said:

Your aware this game is an ARK MOD.....  all they had to do was cut and paste the code from the one game to the other!  So when people are claiming cash grab they are NOT far from the truth! 

OH MY GOD REALLY? 

Do you know how many other complete games are based on a mod?

4 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

You do the math???  Little to no work done just copy and paste code from previous game and then sell 500,000 + copy's 

OH MY GOD!

HOW DARE THE CREATOR OF THE MOD GET HIRED BY GRAPESHOT TO WORK ON IT AS A FULL ON GAME, AND GET PAID TO DO SO!
HOW DARE THEY I SAY! EVERYTHING SHOULD BE FREE! 

22 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Actually ark sold over 12 million copies so they have a good reserve of cash don’t worry about that. I know you think the money they made was because of you guys but that is not only far from the truth but also chump change compared to what they already had. 

Yeah there are plenty of people that are going to buy it on Xbox lol. Have you been on Twitter? That is literally almost every other reply. Pc people don’t even bother replying on twitter. It is all “when is it coming to Xbox” lol. Kind of funny really, especially when I tell them about crossplay, then they get bitter 😂

don’t worry man, they still have a lot of money left.

22 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

There is no fucking hope for this game

“Well yeah with that attitude there isn’t. “Smh

Edited by Realist

2 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

OH MY GOD REALLY? 

OH MY GOD!

HOW DARE THE CREATOR OF THE MOD GET HIRED BY GRAPESHOT TO WORK ON IT AS A FULL ON GAME, AND GET PAID TO DO SO!

Are you going to add anything constructive with your presence here in the forum or are you going to simply combine being a white knight with being a troll....

Yes there are games that were created from mod's like for instance DayZ, (Perpetual Beta)  The difference here is DayZ didn't just cut a paste code they went above and beyond to make new content.  

There is nothing wrong with basing a game off of a mod, the problem is basing a game on a Mod and barely doing any development!  Which these guys do a lot of!

Atlas is not the only game from them that is a mess, that saw big initial sales with a serious drop off and then development went into a black hole...

Dark n Light ring a bell???

Stop white knighting your making yourself look stupid!!!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Are you going to add anything constructive with your presence here in the forum or are you going to simply combine being a white knight with being a troll....

Like YOU are doing anything constructive corning shit like "MONEY GRAP"

15 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

Stop white knighting your making yourself look stupid!!!

😭 "HOW HOW HOW DARE YOU NOT AGREE WITH ME... YOU...  YOU.... WHITE KNIGHT TROLL!!!!!" 😭

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

9 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Like YOU are doing anything constructive corning shit like "MONEY GRAP"

😭 "HOW HOW HOW DARE YOU NOT AGREE WITH ME... YOU...  YOU.... WHITE KNIGHT TROLL!!!!!" 😭

So unlike yourself my posts stay on topic, and somehow relate to the game.

Your posts are either attacking the community or swearing or some combination of the two!

corning shit like

my fucking god

There is no fucking hope for this game.

ignorant horse shit.

That's some fucking clown ass shit.

you fucking knob head.

How fucking young

fighting over this shit

some fucking slack

the shit about

Fuck THEY WERE 

Mr. Rogers teach you assholes

How about some of the attacks on the community!

I think my theory about why this game is dead is because of the playerbase is 100%  right. Look at how you guys fighting over this shit and most of you don't know what you are talking about. Every argument I have heard about this game ranges from ageism, ignorant, to hyperbolic. Grrr...

Seriously, didn't Mr. Rogers teach you assholes anything?

You are just flat out wrong about this.

I really don't think I need to say much more as your own word's say plenty!

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

So unlike yourself my posts stay on topic, and somehow relate to the game.

Your posts are either attacking the community or swearing or some combination of the two!

How about some of the attacks on the community!

I really don't think I need to say much more as your own word's say plenty!

I would like to point out that I don’t curse. I may say things people don’t like but I am pretty sure I haven’t. I am sure now that someone might go and find one post where I did which is unfortunate but oh well.

this wasn’t me saying anything to you surfer, just wanted to point that out lol

he does cuss a lot 

10 minutes ago, Realist said:

I would like to point out that I don’t curse. I may say things people don’t like but I am pretty sure I haven’t. I am sure now that someone might go and find one post where I did which is unfortunate but oh well.

this wasn’t me saying anything to you surfer, just wanted to point that out lol

he does cuss a lot 

No you don't, most of your points have some basis of reason, and that's why I don't consider you a troll...  And I stand with Boomer in the regard!  I certainly disagree with you plenty but that is part of the point of a forum such as this to debate!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sulfurblade said:

No you don't, most of your points have some basis of reason, and that's why I don't consider you a troll...  And I stand with Boomer in the regard!  I certainly disagree with you plenty but that is part of the point of a forum such as this to debate!

Kudos for that. We all have our own vision, but it seems like everyone(regardless of disagreeing) is disappointed. That is the real problem 

4 hours ago, Realist said:

Kudos for that. We all have our own vision, but it seems like everyone(regardless of disagreeing) is disappointed. That is the real problem 

Nope, not all and not about the game. I just don't like the support and behavior of the "community managers".

They life and pay theyr rent because of us and don't give a **** at us.

7 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Wow. How fucking young are you?

Young enough

easy math: 58 788 * 20$ = 1.175.000$ (only considering the steam all-time pick), still it has nothing to do with their practices tho, i always say this on the forums, personal attacks are not an argument, neither is your opinion about my opinion.

Oh my fucking god. "Political correctness" are you kidding me? That's some fucking clown ass shit.

Have you ever heard of pirate fortresses?

The code of Bartholomew? You were a vassal to your captain and ship.

What about the Barbary Pirates?

Vikings?

Privateers?

The East India company?

You want to be a "free" pirate, go to lawless, that's what it's there for you melted spork.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YOU CANNOT COMPARE ULTIMA TO ATLAS.

i have always played atlas in lawless, the moment i have to submit myself to another person's will to have a base i rather uninstall

who the hell even metioned ultima?

dude if you like the current state of the game good, i wont tell you what you have to like or dislike, but you have to admit management of the game was done terribly, and they act like they dont care.

OH MY GOD REALLY? 

OH MY GOD!

the fact that other do the same shit is not a justification, rather is worrisome that they try to get away with it too.

oh and writing in caps is not an argument either

Edited by The D Legacy

4 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Nope, not all and not about the game. I just don't like the support and behavior of the "community managers".

They life and pay theyr rent because of us and don't give a **** at us.

Ah my mistake. I meant for that to be included as well. Not just mechanics and what not. I get you though.

10 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

OH MY GOD REALLY? 

OH MY GOD!

calm down, have some chips.

Stress is a killer.

This is still just a game. Is it really worth all this angst?

At the end of the day no one will have died or had their real life situation meaningfully impacted. Let's keep things in perspective.

You hurl a lot of insults and invective for something that is supposed to be a fun leisure time activity. Other people disagree and you don't care for their views, we get that, but is it really worth all the intense emotion your posting style makes it obvious you are pouring into this? I'm not saying everything should be devoid of emotion, just that you might want to consider taking a step back and asking if it's worth continually working yourself into a lather every time someone doesn't have the same perspective you do?

I'm not saying it because it's the first time you've done this, I'm saying it because it's NOT the first time you've done this.

There is nothing wrong with being passionate about a game, but there can be a fine line between passion and rage.

Passion fuels, rage consumes.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sulfurblade said:

There are a couple of basic reasons I am skeptical of the notion Atlas was started with the intention of being a cashgrab:

1. Doing a cashgrab is a short term, burn your reputation for the sake of the money approach with no long term view. If you're Jeremy and you've made exactly one game with your name on it and that game was a smash hit, would it make a lot of sense to then burn your own reputation by doing a cashgrab, or would it make more sense by trying to build on that reputation by creating another hit? 

2. The traditional math behind the business model of developing an MMO makes it the least likely vehicle for a cash grab of any type of game. MMO's typically have some of the longest development cycles and biggest budgetary requirements of any type of game before being brought to the market. Once they are, the model calls for them to make money over time through subscriptions or cash shops, not in big bursts of players purchasing a stand alone game at a premium.

Also with regards to the suggestion I have seen repeated here many times that this game is just an Ark mod, I have a couple of thoughts. The wave action of Atlas seems like something that requires it's own code and would be pretty extensive in the way that it interacts with land and ships. I don't know for sure but developing this tech as well as the grid system that lets each zone border each other, which was it's own tech that needed to be worked out for the game, seems a bit beyond the scope of just a mod to me. Additionally, I have over 4k hours in Ark, owned my own multi server cluster for over a year that made extensive use of mods. Between me and my admins, we looked at an awful lot of mods for Ark. I don't ever recall seeing a mod that seemed like a candidate for being Atlas's foundation.

Now that I have said all that, here are in fairness a couple of counterpoints that I will offer up that suggest even if Atlas wasn't started with the intention of being a cash grab, it's conceivable it could wind up turning out that way.

1. GrapeCard™ is by their own admission a small team. Part of Atlas's failure to date could very well be penny pinching on Jeremy's part with the size of the team he chose to hire and devote to this enterprise. Paucity of development resources is certainly a plausible factor to Atlas's inauspicious beginning.

2. It has fairly recently come to my attention that although MMO's have some of the biggest development budgets, over 50% of most game's budgets are devoted to marketing and advertising costs, and this is something where Atlas so far has spent almost no money. Combined with the way Atlas has obviously borrowed at least some of it's code and development concepts from Ark (how much is up for debate and part of that debate would be technical in nature so I will leave it largely to others), it's very plausible to see how Jeremy might have developed Atlas very much on the cheap compared to industry standards.

3. At this point, that once sterling reputation (watch Realist squirm at this phrase) Jeremy might have carried around is considerably sullied by the flaming dumpster fire Atlas started out as. It's entirely conceivable he could choose to cut his losses, take the money and run at some point. We wouldn't have much way of knowing except if the flow of new content and overall developer activity that we can see slows to a crawl. 

What we still can only guess at is whether Atlas has actually made any money at all to this point. We can make reasonably educated guesses about the revenue it's generated, true. But there are two parts of the profit equation, and while I have seen people put forward numbers that attempt to estimate how much money it's brought in, what the crowd yelling cash grab has yet to offer any notion of, and seems to conveniently want to ignore, is any meaningful hypothesis whatsoever about what Atlas has cost. They seem to simply assume all relevant info that points to minimal costs while ignoring the most basic cost factor, which is that budgets for these types of games number in the millions if not tens of millions of dollars (occasionally hundreds). I think it's possible Atlas is already in the black, but by no means a foregone conclusion.

Edited by boomervoncannon

Yay Atlas! Super fun for couples married over 25 years. Congratulations to myself and the Mrs for 1000 hours of being casual pirates and lovers on the high seas.  Cheapest date night ever. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

Cheapest date night ever. 

This right here is why I never ever got people who complained about the subscription model for MMO's, going all the way back to when I first started playing them in 2004. 15 bucks a month per person won't get you in the door for more than a single movie or dinner out, god forbid you try to both. These forms of entertainment last one to two hours each. If you are only playing your MMO for two hours or less each month, ur doin it rong.

Even with subscription fees MMO's are by far some of the biggest entertainment bargains around. The closest possible comparisons are streaming services, and even they are more expensive by at least a few bucks.

With Atlas you and the wife put up somewhere around 50 bucks total.

For 1000 hours of entertainment. No wonder you're enthused.

The game is absolute and utter garbage.

We've watched this train wreck for 8 months now and there are no signs of improvement.

The balance is dominated by blatant favoritism towards larger companies.

The majority of your play time has more to do with taming than with ships.

Player wishes are outright ignored (How do you like the fog and doldrums so far?)

And if you argue that you would get more hours of entertainment for a cheaper price than with watching a movie, i'd recommend you buy some wooden construction blocks.

They might not be the most flamboyant form of entertainment, but the hrs/$ ratio is nearly unbeatable.

For 15€ a month me and a couple friends can watch netflix 24/7, and that's what you should compare this to.

You provide your own seating, hardware and snacks, so you can't really compare gaming to a night out at the movies, price-wise.

That we are even still playing this crap after 1000 of hours can easily be attibuted to the fact that the majority of the playing time consists of time sinks, so after 1000 hours we're still nowhere near getting any of the shit done which we had planned.

Except for the fuckers who cheated their way to level 100 and were allowed to stay there, while many of us are still struggling to even get there to this day.

Edited by user1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, user1 said:

We've watched this train wreck for 8 months now and there are no signs of improvement.

The balance is dominated by blatant favoritism towards larger companies.

Player wishes are outright ignored (How do you like the fog and doldrums so far?)

And if you argue that you would get more hours of entertainment for a cheaper price than with watching a movie, i'd recommend you buy some wooden construction blocks.

They might not be the most flamboyant form of entertainment, but the hrs/$ ratio is nearly unbeatable.

For 15€ a month me and a couple friends can watch netflix 24/7, and that's what you should compare this to.

You provide your own seating, hardware and snacks, so you can't really compare gaming to a night out at the movies, price-wise.

That we are even still playing this crap after 1000 of hours can easily be attibuted to the fact that the majority of the playing time consists of time sinks, so after 1000 hours we're still nowhere near getting any of the shit done which we had planned.

Except for the fuckers who cheated their way to level 100 and were allowed to stay there, while many of us are still struggling to even get there to this day.

Don’t forget about clash royale. I have been playing it for 3 years and on average play at least 20 matches every single day and I haven’t had to pay one dime for it(not a pay to win kind of guy) lol

i have probably put more hours in clash royale than anything else and that was free. And it’s awesome. The dev team on that game does constant upgrades and optimizations.

the main thing people complain about is that there 15 minute maintenance started while they were in the middle of a match(which isn’t something to complain about really)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, user1 said:

The balance is dominated by pure favoritism towards larger companies.

Except for the fuckers who cheated their way to level 100 and were allowed to stay there, while many of us are still struggling to even get there.

Going to address these point by point.

1. To you. Gomez and his wife are having fun after 1000 hours. Is it your position that they aren’t having fun, or that they shouldn’t be having fun?

2. No signs of improvement is overblown hyperbole to anyone who has actually followed the patch notes. Say you have no faith in the direction of the design, or that’s gone from bad to worse, but your statement heavily implies they’ve just let the game sit there with no effort at refinement. Numerous technical improvements have been made and new content has been added. You don’t have to like these things or consider them sufficient, but on its face the statement comes across as bile for the sake of bile.

3. No argument there. This has been stilted since day one and giving large clans exclusive chat access to devs that other layers don’t have isn’t likely to correct it.

4. It is entirely possible to ignore tames. The amount of development resources so far put into land based tames for a supposedly sailing oriented game doesn’t make much sense to me, but no one is making you use them.

5. It’s funny that you mention fog and doldrums because I feel like I experience noticeably less of both of these than I did during the early days. Yes you want them both to go away completely, I get that, but if any developer tries to make his game by doing only what his players want, he’ll never get anywhere because players want contradictory things. There’s also a well known phenomenon where players want something made easier, then when it’s made easier the challenge is gone and they get bored. So there’s a balance needed there that isn’t easy to achieve. Is GrapeCard doing a good job finding that balance? Who knows, but Jat’s involvement of late here on the forums directly contradicts your assertion.

6. What I said about entertainment per hour applies to the industry overall, not Atlas specifically, and any fair reading of my post would understand that. You ignored it because you gave an Atlas specific answer. There is a reason people over the age of 5 don’t play with blocks , they don’t find it entertaining. Within any industry there are going to be some failures. If Atlas turns out to be one of those, so be it, but it does not change the fundamental point about MMO’s overall.

7. I’m not gonna argue that Atlas needs more content that isn’t time sinks, that’s something I’m in complete agreement with, but that is tempered by the knowledge that all MMO’s have significant time sinks because players can always chew through content far faster than any development team can create, refine and test it. 

8. Clearly you’re very salty. I’m not gonna ask why you’d continue to play a game you don’t like, I’m gonna ask why you’d continue to post to a forum for a game you’ve clearly decided is hopeless. Given that there is clear proof in the form of Gomez that some people are enjoying it, not everyone agrees with your point of view completely, so how would you define what you’re currently doing as anything besides intentional toxicity?

• Like 1

1. To you. Gomez and his wife are having fun after 1000 hours. Is it your position that they aren’t having fun, or that they shouldn’t be having fun?

I can't reliably tell whether other people are having fun.

I definitely don't.

I believe them when they say they're having fun and there is nothing wrong with that.

That still doesn't miraculously make me have fun, though.

2. No signs of improvement is overblown hyperbole to anyone who has actually followed the patch notes. Say you have no faith in the direction of the design, or that’s gone from bad to worse, but your statement heavily implies they’ve just let the game sit there with no effort at refinement. Numerous technical improvements have been made and new content has been added. You don’t have to like these things or consider them sufficient, but on its face the statement comes across as bile for the sake of bile.

Signs of change, yes. Plenty, actually.

Improvements?

Not so much.

3. No argument there. This has been stilted since day one and giving large clans exclusive chat access to devs that other layers don’t have isn’t likely to correct it.

Right

4. It is entirely possible to ignore tames. The amount of development resources so far put into land based tames for a supposedly sailing oriented game doesn’t make much sense to me, but no one is making you use them.

Ok, then. Do a purple treasure map without using tames. Let us know how that went.

5. It’s funny that you mention fog and doldrums because I feel like I experience noticeably less of both of these than I did during the early days. Yes you want them both to go away completely, I get that, but if any developer tries to make his game by doing only what his players want, he’ll never get anywhere because players want contradictory things. There’s also a well known phenomenon where players want something made easier, then when it’s made easier the challenge is gone and they get bored. So there’s a balance needed there that isn’t easy to achieve. Is GrapeCard doing a good job finding that balance? Who knows, but Jat’s involvement of late here on the forums directly contradicts your assertion.

It is still noticeable to the point of driving me up the walls.

I don't care if they tuned it down a notch.

I am not talking about notches. Turn that shit down to 10% of what it currently is.

6. What I said about entertainment per hour applies to the industry overall, not Atlas specifically, and any fair reading of my post would understand that. You ignored it because you gave an Atlas specific answer. There is a reason people over the age of 5 don’t play with blocks , they don’t find it entertaining. Within any industry there are going to be some failures. If Atlas turns out to be one of those, so be it, but it does not change the fundamental point about MMO’s overall.

"I play polo and i am having a hard time to understand why you find playing tennis expensive".

If people want to compare gaming with a visit to the movies to prove how cheap gaming is in comparison, it is adequate to compare it to online streaming to show how expensive it is in comparison.

7. I’m not gonna argue that Atlas needs more content that isn’t time sinks, that’s something I’m in complete agreement with, but that is tempered by the knowledge that all MMO’s have significant time sinks because players can always chew through content far faster than any development team can create, refine and test it. 

*Having time sinks

*Having TOO MANY time sinks

There is a noticeable difference there

Also, if they actually enabled emergent gameplay (like, for example.. start with players being able to repair their allies ships) or self sustaining PvP (by not letting the loser of a war  become damaged beyond recovery), this would be far less of a problem.

8. Clearly you’re very salty. I’m not gonna ask why you’d continue to play a game you don’t like, I’m gonna ask why you’d continue to post to a forum for a game you’ve clearly decided is hopeless. Given that there is clear proof in the form of Gomez that some people are enjoying it, not everyone agrees with your point of view completely, so how would you define what you’re currently doing as anything besides intentional toxicity?

Because if i kept silent about the things they do that i hate, they wouldn't know how pissed i actually am.

• Like 1

What I don't understand here is how everyone expects atlas to be bug free after 8 months. Skyrim still has bugs and quest glitches, Fallout 4 is a nightmare of bugs, ESO has plenty and so does WOW, as for royale that has its fair share too.Nearly every game does. Also, just because you don't like a game it doesn't give you the right to hurl insults at the people that do. I paid £11  for atlas and i've played it for 400 hours, I paid £24 for skyrim and played it for 200 hours. And I'm still playing atlas. If you don't like the game then fine that's your choice to make and the same for those of us that do like Atlas it's our choice to make.

Oh I promise you we are having fun. Since 12/28/18 we have been established in L9 PVE NA and since wipe EU. We play about a hour or 2 per day with some extra time when the weather is bad. The kids play with us sometimes and we have made some nice friends. Who really cares if it’s a bad game if you enjoy playing it? Why would anybody be posting here if they didn’t like it? I suppose a rival game developer might pay people to stir up some hate. Is that what’s happening here? It’s like foundation spam with unkind words.

• Like 1