Sign in to follow this  
Zadira

Yelling and Screaming when hitting wood and stone?

Did I dream that they removed all the yelling and screaming sounds when we are harvesting the stone and trees?  I am playing on a Blackwood map and the yelling noises are just about to drive me insane!  I know I can turn down my sounds but I depend on sounds to warn me of danger.  
I thought I remembered that they changed this a few months ago but maybe I just dreamed it. ☹️

They put a Delay of a few seconds between each scream atleast when you starve or are dehydrated. Not sure about chopping trees tho. But as those Sounds annoy me aswell i think they scaled them down atleast on official

25 minutes ago, zottel said:

They put a Delay of a few seconds between each scream atleast when you starve or are dehydrated. Not sure about chopping trees tho. But as those Sounds annoy me aswell i think they scaled them down atleast on official

Not sure who the chicks voice was in ark but when you were dying it sounded pretty sexy 😂

1 hour ago, zottel said:

I was thinking that they forgot about the noises alltogether on Blackwood, or at least I was hoping that they forgot and would soon remove them.   I guess I did dream that they removed them. GOSH!!! It is one of the most annoying things in Atlas, that is for sure!  

pirates give their all in everything they do I guess. I think the they are meme that every swing they do to chop down that tree is only reminding me that they will have to chop down many many many many more before its all over..

they need another slider on options that only turns down human sounds.. Can quiet the laughing and all but then you cant hear gunshots and stuff..

• Like 1