Sign in to follow this  
Ethanidas

A few questions....

I hate to make these questions all in one post, but The forum is only letting me post 3 times a day? weird.

Does anyone know the console command for summoning ships of the damned? I am on single player. They have stopped appearing for me for some reason. Dont know why. Maybe something i did, or mod, i dont know what. 

But also, treasure maps arent going into my inventory when I pick up the bottles. I saw this particular problem before on a private server I used to play on. But I dont know how they fixed it.

Lastly,  did the make it so you cant hurt crew of the damned with grenades? or fire?

Ty in advance to anyone who can answer 1 or some or all of my questions.

I played with two friends on a small 2x2 grid back in January. Fire arrows were the best way to deal with the Army of the Damned when digging up treasure.  

7 hours ago, Wotannatow said:

I played with two friends on a small 2x2 grid back in January. Fire arrows were the best way to deal with the Army of the Damned when digging up treasure.  

Totally wrong! Fire arrows are useless since February. 

Against AoD only tames deal good damage. Nearly all other ways get nerved so hard, that's nearly useless.

Army of the damned now only get dmg from melee weapons or tames. If You play Single player try equipping high Level crew with Master Plate Armor And good pikes or swords 🙂 they do insanely high damage for People That cant even use stairs

3 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Totally wrong! Fire arrows are useless since February. 

Against AoD only tames deal good damage. Nearly all other ways get nerved so hard, that's nearly useless.

That's good to know. I started playing again when they introduced single player but haven't done any maps yet. 

10 minutes ago, Uruguayito said:

How do I claim the boats in pve?

Impossible, sorry.

Or u are the admin and use cheat-commands.

ok but does anyone know why ships of the damned arent spawning? lol And why I can't pick up treasure maps?