PeglegTheAngry

Why are we talking abount consoles already?

2 hours ago, globytheoldpirate said:

Because they said this year for Xbox, and we already are 08, so it gets closer and closer
Many people are waiting the game on console, so why not ?

Granted you are right it might not be tomorrow but it is around the corner. But just because they are waiting doesn't make it ready for console. They are rushing it to soon for a money grab. 

43 minutes ago, crazywildfire said:

Granted you are right it might not be tomorrow but it is around the corner. But just because they are waiting doesn't make it ready for console. They are rushing it to soon for a money grab. 

Game is decent for now, still some bugs but content is there

4 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

The game isn't even done yet let alone ready for Xbox.

Can  we stop talking about this like its going to happen tomorrow?

They already made the announcement for it so it is definitely time to talk about it. 

The main reason for talking about it is because “you will get wiped” if console is crossplay. Some people don’t want that so this is actually the perfect time to talk about it.

if you are on pc, I want your island. I am a console player and I don’t care if you were hear since day one or not. I will make it better and more efficient than you ever will so need you to just move over. Nah, I don’t need to get to know you. I already know I will do things better.

if crossplay happens there need to be big changes. And I mean big. This game isn’t what it should be and we need to morph it into something else.

They have burned through so many PC customers at this point, and the patience and goodwill that went with them, this really is the best way to get another large group of people filling their coffers and potentially building interest in the game.

8 minutes ago, Realist said:

The main reason for talking about it is because “you will get wiped” if console is crossplay.

Your enthusiasm and certainty of a crossplay wipe is refreshing, if a bit misplaced.

Did they wipe ARK when they introduced crossplay?

11 minutes ago, Realist said:

They already made the announcement for it so it is definitely time to talk about it. 

The main reason for talking about it is because “you will get wiped” if console is crossplay. Some people don’t want that so this is actually the perfect time to talk about it.

if you are on pc, I want your island. I am a console player and I don’t care if you were hear since day one or not. I will make it better and more efficient than you ever will so need you to just move over. Nah, I don’t need to get to know you. I already know I will do things better.

if crossplay happens there need to be big changes. And I mean big. This game isn’t what it should be and we need to morph it into something else.

omg I cant wait to find you in game realist im gona raid you so hard I will take the good stuff and popcorn the rest 🙂

Edited by lordkhan4444

22 minutes ago, Realist said:

So did Face Punch reguarding rust, like... 3 years ago.

Ark didn't get console until after the buy out. That was like a two year timeframe. Too early to talk about a crossplay wipe. SMH

45 minutes ago, Sleepinator2000 said:

They have burned through so many PC customers at this point, and the patience and goodwill that went with them, this really is the best way to get another large group of people filling their coffers and potentially building interest in the game.

Your enthusiasm and certainty of a crossplay wipe is refreshing, if a bit misplaced.

Did they wipe ARK when they introduced crossplay?

Lmao. No. They introduced it with the windows store. Not steam 😂

steam is the real problem here. If they want to do crossplay with windows tgat ia fine. If they want to do it with steam. A wipe needs to happen plain simple. Don’t really care about the steam players right now. I am getting a new game and it needs to be a new game(to be honest I already know crossplay won’t happen), but to be honest, you will not take the island I want and if you have if I will make sure it is wiped. If you have it then that means it is good and I want you gone. Plain and simple 

27 minutes ago, Realist said:

You will not take the island I want and if you have if I will make sure it is wiped.

I swear to god if I dont get M4 big island myself, I will grief who ever lives there EVERY DAY.

I KNOW ALL THE HIDING SPOTS.

THAT ISLAND IS MINE!

(but its got five natrual harbors, and its pretty big so we can share tho)

1 hour ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

So did Face Punch reguarding rust, like... 3 years ago.

Ark didn't get console until after the buy out. That was like a two year timeframe. Too early to talk about a crossplay wipe. SMH

I won’t go with the whole stupid thing. I am going to go with the whole foreign thing.

i am sorry you are that misinformed. I was playing ark in December of 2015. Not even on console launch. This happened to be 6 months after the pc launch of ark. 

They are actually missing their timeline at this point, and it is really disappointing to be honest. I already know they are going to give me a steaming pile, but I want to hurry up and get that steaming pile.

dont try to play trivia with something that has already studied the subject. It won’t end well. Atlas is minimal compared to the complexity of what is going on right now. Don’t worry though, you will see what I said will happen.

i might argue with people from time to time but that is merely to prove things further. Haven’t been wrong yet.

5 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

I swear to god if I dont get M4 big island myself, I will grief who ever lives there EVERY DAY.

I KNOW ALL THE HIDING SPOTS.

THAT ISLAND IS MINE!

(but its got five natrual harbors, and its pretty big so we can share tho)

I would be fine with sharing it as long as you put a zero percent tax(yes I know it doesn’t affect pve). Doesn’t matter. If the wipe didn’t happen you need to put a zero percent tax.

if not you would be a horrible person. The reason for this is I am simply just trying to learn the game and you would be Totally screwing me without stopping the tax.

actually really liking these convos lately 👍

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

I would be fine with sharing it as long as you put a zero percent tax(yes I know it doesn’t affect pve). Doesn’t matter. If the wipe didn’t happen you need to put a zero percent tax. 

Seriously, why does this feature even exist. It should just... like auto pay the island owner instead of showing the +tax on map lol.

3 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Seriously, why does this feature even exist. It should just... like auto pay the island owner instead of showing the +tax on map lol.

You know we would still know about that right? Lol

the fact you even said that showed volumes of what the current playerbase is like, and it is sad, to say the least.

no crossplay is needed or wanted 

1 minute ago, Realist said:

the fact you even said that showed volumes of what the current playerbase is like, and it is sad, to say the least.

Nah just thinking back to June.

"Grr fuck everyone in PvE with 20% tax!"

29 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Nah just thinking back to June.

"Grr fuck everyone in PvE with 20% tax!"

Nah man. It isn’t even like that 😢.

the claim system was stupid to begin with so I see how you might have this attitude towards what I am saying.

i am sorry if they forced you into a Stockholm syndrome situation with this tax crap.

but believe me it isn’t the taxes that bothered me in the first place. It was the very stupid claim system. Taxes were just like “oh, well you think I am stupid now?, just wait till you see what I do next” kind of situation. Yes it was pretty damn bad. All we can hope is that the failure will stop soon.

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

i am sorry if they forced you into a Stockholm syndrome situation with this tax crap.

What the hell are you talking about? Claiming a full island is great. Even better that I can pay a little extra gold to disallow anyone to build there, should griefing become a problem. I really don't see the problem with tax either, its way of letting the island owner have what they miss out on from other people farming.

The trouble with the claim system is that it's a PvE system; it doesn't work for PvP; in the least.

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

Just now, PeglegTheAngry said:

What the hell are you talking about? Claiming a full island is great. Even better that I can pay a little extra gold to disallow anyone to build there, should griefing become a problem.

The trouble with the claim system is that it's a PvE system; it doesn't work for PvP; in the least.

Ok, I almost completely dismissed your previous statement. Because you gave a borderline(couldn’t find an emote)  claim about ark and console that you seemed to be very very very uh, summer school? OMG!  Even with alcohol I had to delete a paragraph lol. 

Why are you trying to segregate people? Because of their views? Pvp? Pve? Wow dude. 

What next? Console vs. pc? Maybe men vs. women?

you do sound pretty domineering.

2 hours ago, lordkhan4444 said:

omg I cant wait to find you in game realist im gona raid you so hard I will take the good stuff and popcorn the rest 🙂

Sorry by the way. I wasn’t ignoring you. I had a whole text available but I got an important call so for some reason it is gone.

original text: “yeah man, please do, I am all about screwing people that want to screw me. I will look like a mega, but I will be an empty shell. We build big, but we will use what we gather everyday. Come get it. No mythical blueprints(no use for them) and yeah, all I do is grind but I spend what I grind.

i wouldn’t even allow a ramshackle bp around me until all defenses are done. I will always find a way to win. If you spend more for less.... I am digging it.

Edited by Realist

46 minutes ago, Realist said:

Ok, I almost completely dismissed your previous statement. Because you gave a borderline(couldn’t find an emote)  claim about ark and console that you seemed to be very very very uh, summer school? OMG!  Even with alcohol I had to delete a paragraph lol. 

Why are you trying to segregate people? Because of their views? Pvp? Pve? Wow dude. 

What next? Console vs. pc? Maybe men vs. women?

you do sound pretty domineering. 

Dude, you don't even make sense at this point. Chill.

I'm not domineering, I'm right.

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

10 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Dude, you don't even make sense at this point. Chill.

I'm not domineering, I'm right.

No where even close to being right man. If you think the claim systems works either way then that is the real problem.

" If you think the claim systems works either way then that is the real problem. "

Tell me how, functionally the claim system doesn't work and what is wrong with the PvE tax system.

Without any hyperbole either. I want cold, hard, cause and effect.

4 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

" If you think the claim systems works either way then that is the real problem. "

Tell me how, functionally the claim system doesn't work and what is wrong with the PvE tax system.

Taxes in a game? Smh that is possibly the worst idea I ever heard of lol.

just straight talk here. That is stupid. I wouldn’t do it and evidently most people don’t.

to be honest, I can’t blame anyone for being on lawless lol.

i pay taxes irl. I will never pay them in a game. That is just pathetic. Well on one hand some people might not pay taxes in real life so they are fine with it in game.

i am the opposite unfortunately. That just simply won’t happen. I am fine with them failing, sure I wish they would change, but in all reality they haven’t made a good decision yet so let’s just see how it goes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

how about the fact that we are supposed to be pirates? not fucking slaves working our asses off to pay taxes for the higher ups to get richer, it goes absolutely against the essence of being a pirate.

• Like 1

Reading all these comments and all I can do is laugh. 

Look over that way someone claims they are better then someone else. Oh look that way my idea is right and your idea is wrong. Oh look this is goin to happen wait and see. Smh

You don't know me and I don't know you so therefore I have no clue if you are better or if I'm better. 

You don't like the claim system and taxes. Well I think it is a great thing for this game. I don't care that you don't like it because you obviously don't care if we do. But it doesn't make me right and you wrong.

If cross play happens and I really don't think it will but if it does there is no need for a wipe for pve. Again doesn't make me right and you wrong.

All these things are a matter of opinion. Opinion are like assholes everyone has them. Doesn't make one side right and one side wrong. Comes down to it the developers are goin to do what they want to do regardless if we like it or not, agree with them or disagree. It doesn't matter what we think, feel or say especially if it isn't one sides.