Sign in to follow this  
Ameesa

How about a reset (wipe) of the official servers to update the game and fill it up a bit? Just vote here

Reset/wipe official servers?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How about a reset/wipe paired with an advertising campaign?

• Reset all servers in about 2 months and stir the advertising drum until then properly
    • Reset all servers and merge EU and US would be my best solution
    • New PVP server that automatically resets every 3 months
    • Simply reset now
    • Never reset!
    • Resetting is not a solution, I think the number of active players will continue to decrease.
    • A wipe isn't the answer. I have another suggestion.

17 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

I really don’t know how I can say this any more clearly to you, but since you continue to put forward an argument after having clearly had it explained to you that the foundation of the argument is based on a flawed premise, I will explain as I would a child, with repetition.

PVE PLAYERS DONT COMPETE FOR RESOURCES.

IN PVE THERE IS NO COMPETITION FOR RESOURCES.

PVE RESOURCES ARE NOT GUARDED HOARDED OR OTHERWISE KEPT FRIM OTHER PLAYERS. 

PVE PLAYERS ACTUALLY BUILD STRUCTURES AND ERECT SIGNS TO DIRECT VISITING PLAYERS TO THEIR RESOURCES.

IN PVE THE INCENTIVES MAKE SHARING NODES ADVANTAGOUS, HENCE NO COMPETITION.

PVE PLAYERS HAVE NO INCENTIVE TO COMPETE FOR RESOURCES.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET THAT YOUR PREMISE OF I HAVE THE RESOURCE AND DONT WANT YOU TO USE IT IS COMPLETELY WRONG IN PVE?

PLEASE STOP REGURGITATING A FLAWED PREMISE AND LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE BEING TOLD ABOUT THE GAME YOU’VE NEVER PLAYED BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE.

IS ANY OF THIS GETTING THROUGH YET?

Honestly, I have exhausted my last bit of patience with you on this subject. You have been told clearly and repeatedly what you need to know to understand why the need for a pve wipe is nonexistent except from an extremely selfish point of view. The things you are saying are now coming from an arrogance of attempting to say you know better how things in the game work than those who actually play. When you have gone down this path, you have always been wrong. I am done discussing this. 

Realist doesn't even play the game at all.  So why are you wasting your time trying to change his imagination.  Because the only thing hes doing is imagining how the game is played because he's not actually playing it.  This is so ridiculous....

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Realist said:

Taxes in a game? Smh that is possibly the worst idea I ever heard of lol.

just straight talk here. That is stupid. I wouldn’t do it and evidently most people don’t.

to be honest, I can’t blame anyone for being on lawless lol.

i pay taxes irl. I will never pay them in a game. That is just pathetic. Well on one hand some people might not pay taxes in real life so they are fine with it in game.

i am the opposite unfortunately. That just simply won’t happen. I am fine with them failing, sure I wish they would change, but in all reality they haven’t made a good decision yet so let’s just see how it goes

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Uh I didn’t say that. You just put words in my mouth.  

D0b4iOnUYAAgArh.jpg.7d311a250011d4ab687e35ce0b274ae7.jpg

🤡HONK HONK🤡

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

On 8/6/2019 at 7:07 AM, Realist said:

not to mention a show of complete incompetence of a dev company

You mean by enabling cross play?

1 hour ago, Nutcutt3r said:

You mean by enabling cross play?

Nope. Not even close. If they introduce crossplay and don’t wipe then yes the one sentence you used would be appropriate. You left that part out