Jump to content

Dollie

Update regarding Unofficial Non-ATLAS (Blackwood) Dedicated Saves & Data Reset

Recommended Posts

thats only thing really u can do, sometimes a wipe is better, ok we done a alot of work of building wise, but a wipe is the common answer, in the patch notes in this topic first post , the game save location was changed which caused everyone to recreate there char etc, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ok, so on the server I admin everyone made a new character and company, invited me to them, and I got all their stuff back with the commands. Easy enough and everything seemed to be good. Today, after a server restart I can not see the majority of our company's beds again. I can't see any on any ships. Fyi @Jatheish

Edit: The only bed that was working was one of eco's beds (Her two mods--RP decor and Atlas foliage--and unlockable submarines are the only ones we have on the server.) Picking up her bed, demolishing the simple ones, and replacing with vanilla ones only worked for land based beds. Ship beds still do not show up, although I can fast travel from them.

Edit 2: The previous trick of one person leaving the company, making a new one, and the remaining members merging with the new one worked again as per before the attempted fix. Given today's experience though, I don't have confidence it will persist past a restart.

Edited by Monkeypuzzle
More info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2019 at 10:06 PM, Monkeypuzzle said:

Ok, so on the server I admin everyone made a new character and company, invited me to them, and I got all their stuff back with the commands. Easy enough and everything seemed to be good. Today, after a server restart I can not see the majority of our company's beds again. I can't see any on any ships. Fyi @Jatheish

Edit: The only bed that was working was one of eco's beds (Her two mods--RP decor and Atlas foliage--and unlockable submarines are the only ones we have on the server.) Picking up her bed, demolishing the simple ones, and replacing with vanilla ones only worked for land based beds. Ship beds still do not show up, although I can fast travel from them.

Edit 2: The previous trick of one person leaving the company, making a new one, and the remaining members merging with the new one worked again as per before the attempted fix. Given today's experience though, I don't have confidence it will persist past a restart.

After several days of redoing the "create character, claim stuff" carousel, I just gave up on it and wiped my server. Fully uninstalled the game, then reinstalled and set up the settings/mods from scratch. I don't yet know if that worked (had to go to work before I could test it) but if that didn't work, nothing will.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my beds are still broken and i had to wipe all my shit. thanks guys.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Vancel said:

my beds are still broken and i had to wipe all my shit. thanks guys.

That sucks man. It happens. I am not making light of your situation at all. I am just saying that it might happen again. Either way that still sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldnt even be mad about the wipe if my god damn beds would work

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vancel said:

I wouldnt even be mad about the wipe if my god damn beds would work

If you're saying the beds still don't work after the wipe, try a reinstall on the server. I did that when I wiped just to be thorough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

we started Saturday playing on the blackwood server of a mate. Hosted by nitrado.

For me it's terrible. No ship, no bed, nothing shows up.

Is it now up to him to wipe the server to fix this 1000%?

Edit: He set up the server last Tuesday, 6. Of August. One day after the all solutioning patch. He (owner and admin) and another one got no troubles. But I can't see a bed or ship at all.

Edited by Forb Hidden

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even with wiping the server (nitrado) my beds and shit still dont show. incredibly frustrating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Bed and boats names didn't show after patch.  Did a fresh install.  Still broken.   Rebooted server last night and noticed the boat names showed up.  Rebooted today, names are gone again.

Autosaves not working here either. 

Updated - Names appearing on beds and boats now.   Only outstanding issue is Autosave not working

Edited by DocSlob
UPDATE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same issue. After I made a new char with a new company and our admin gave me back my tames and structures, it works fine now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×