EGL

save your ship to blueprint ?

Is there a way to save your ship and add it to a new game  or make a blueprint of it for later on ?

You mean like your design or build? Decks, cabins and any other structures you put on it? Not at the present time but that wouldn’t be a bad suggestion for a QoL feature down the road.

we begged for this stuff back during arks ea , we're told if we want it so much we can make it into a mod.. basically a no..

34 minutes ago, 987962 said:

we begged for this stuff back during arks ea , we're told if we want it so much we can make it into a mod.. basically a no..

Yeah now that you mention it this smells like modder fodder. 

I don't want a mod  all i hear is mods  made my game  crashing or freezing   lol i don't need it that bad    tks for the help

It's not something that's in the game now, but it has been something we have discussed and considered for the future. No confirmation that it's coming, but it's certainly on the table to be considered.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jatheish said:

It's not something that's in the game now, but it has been something we have discussed and considered for the future. No confirmation that it's coming, but it's certainly on the table to be considered.

Cool beans.  

Also you’re on early, had your coffee yet?

18 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

You mean like your design or build? Decks, cabins and any other structures you put on it? Not at the present time but that wouldn’t be a bad suggestion for a QoL feature down the road.

Oh my god...

What if instead...

You put the BP for the planks and decks you want in the ship yard.... and it built the ship without having to stick them all on yourself.

22 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Oh my god...

What if instead...

You put the BP for the planks and decks you want in the ship yard.... and it built the ship without having to stick them all on yourself.

I think some would like it, myself included. Some like my friend Red, who does the building for our company, probably would not because it is the building of the ship piece by piece that they enjoy because they get the satisfaction of watching the thing come together. Me, I just want the ship done so I can take it somewhere, but then I’m not big on “immersion”. At worst, the option would be nice.

This was discussed a while ago in a previous topic and a few people were on board with it. If you could save ships you are not using in some form of inventory it would help reduce clutter and lag too.