mojoroc

Blackwood resource questions

5 hours ago, Kahlan Amnell said:

So you are talking about Freeport Island in the center of the Blackwood map? I was searching the town on the East end of King's Arena.

Right, the freeport, not King's Arena.

Its on the island that is top right of the blackwood map, in a freeport town that looks oriental. 

Anyone know where I can find mint in blackwood?

Edit

Answer: Cyclopes Island/Leery Island has it

Edited by moozoo

I looked for an hour back around the swamp and cannot find a commodity vendor where I can buy Coquina. I did fins a market area with a guy and a parrot which you cannot interact with. Can anyone give GPS coords from the map?

Thanks

I dont think there is a swamp area on the top right island. There's is one in the middle freeport starter island.

I downloaded the devkit with the atlas source files. It has all of the blackwood source files.
It takes ages to load in all the blackwood sublevels but once you do you have all of it in the editor.
So... my plan is to work out A if some harvestable resource exists anywhere on the blackwood map and B where exactly is it.
So far, from what I can tell, and I'm still learning,  Harvestable  Opal, chillies and Cobalt are not on the map anywhere.
Emerald is in the one spot (Mermaid City).
I can't check for Iron nodes because there are too many of them referenced across all the atlas maps that the find asset references hits its display limits (more then 50).
If I'm understanding it correctly... there might be diamond in several spots but I can't work out how to locate it yet. Or at least the Harvest-able Diamond Setting Asset is referenced by several submaps of blackwood. The middle freeport island and the island to the west.

I'm looking for a 3 third type of gem so I can make my Sub without just spawning  in the missing gems.

Edited by moozoo

As far as I remember cobalt is in the blackwood map, but it's been ages since I played blackwood so I can't remember where. As for gems I had to just spawn in the sub.