foulblade

Dlc and game still takes days to steal boats....

Dlc for a game that's not finished, you know you guys would make so much more money and have tons of more players if you simply changed the pirate mechanics that are already in the game. Nomadic needs to be possible and stealing boats needs to viable. Takes 3 min to sink a boat but 20 hours to steal one. Logic please. 

I play with a group of about 30 or more players and we are just waiting for these changes, a lot of other groups are doing the same. I've briefly talked to a developer an he explained you guys are working on the pvp aspect of the game ( 95%) of the game. Then you guys release dlc??? I mean I get you got to pay your employees but cmon. The mechanical issue of the game can be fixed so easily. You have all things already implemented into the game just need to change timers.... 

Will be watching updates on stand by 

Your confused about the decisions they make about a dead game? this game died along time ago, BECAUSE of the decisions they were making. your mad about something too late bro. move on. theres much better games out there.

• Like 2

Your right... Such potential wasted, I remember when they released and metal didn't respond. Great game concept horrible game execution. Dlc should of been new types of boats weapons or well anything that adds to this game wide as a ocean shallow as my sink. Still better then star citizen . 😂😂😂 I'll make a bet that star citizen and atlas will come out as great games on the same day. 

Edited by foulblade

they are saving the good stuff for xbox release, you don't think they gona put  out there best stuff for a few hundred people do you? tisk tisk come now

32 minutes ago, WhuShuBungBung said:

Your confused about the decisions they make about a dead game? this game died along time ago, BECAUSE of the decisions they were making. your mad about something too late bro. move on. theres much better games out there.

laughing at your profile picture, IM OLD GREG!!!!! give an assessment! im gona hurt ya! do you like finger paintings? its attached to your rod motherlicker!

48 minutes ago, foulblade said:

I play with a group of about 30 or more players and we are just waiting for these changes, a lot of other groups are doing the same. I've briefly talked to a developer an he explained you guys are working on the pvp aspect of the game ( 95%) of the game. Then you guys release dlc??? I mean I get you got to pay your employees but cmon. The mechanical issue of the game can be fixed so easily. You have all things already implemented into the game just need to change timers.... 

Will be watching updates on stand by 

You seem to have skimmed over the part where the map was made by one person, and that that one person doesn't even work for Grapeshot, and that they decided to make the download opt-in using the Steam DLC system so that people who have no intention of playing it don't have to download a 10gb update. And where did that part about having to pay their employees even come from?

There are plenty of valid things to criticize Atlas and Grapeshot for. This is not one of them.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, WhuShuBungBung said:

I wouldnt call it dead.

There are still 3K people outside. Sure, a few will just logg in to reset decay timer, but you have companies with a lot of people online every evening. 

On 8/4/2019 at 3:36 AM, Kidori said:

You seem to have skimmed over the part where the map was made by one person, and that that one person doesn't even work for Grapeshot, and that they decided to make the download opt-in using the Steam DLC system so that people who have no intention of playing it don't have to download a 10gb update. And where did that part about having to pay their employees even come from?

There are plenty of valid things to criticize Atlas and Grapeshot for. This is not one of them.

So that mod miraculously imported all by itself then?

Given that the dev's apparently didn't lift a fucking finger to throw this into the resource pool.

What i do believe is that the amount of planning that had gone into this is approximately zero. That wouldn't deviate too far from the usual proceedings.

I would definitely like to see some changes here.

If an animal is abandoned at sea, it should be immediately claimable.  It's abandoned at sea.  Any animal is going to see you as it's new best friend, in such a situation.  It may not fully trust you, but it's going to recognize that it needs you.  There are many real life instances of this, even on YouTube, where animals in dire situations, recognized that humans could help them, and allowed it to happen.  There is one I watched, where a Hawk was injured in a hurricane, and took refuge in a man's car, and then allowed the man to take care of it.  If a wild animal will do this, a tamed animal will be even quicker to do this.  Make animals abandoned at sea, immediately claimable.  It's an easy way to make for more loot in the game.  It would also make the animals on a ship, claimable if you kill everyone on it, and smash their beds so they can't get back to the ship.

A ship that is abandoned at sea, should also be immediately claimable, even if you have to have the pirate skill to do it.  Maybe make it very fast, like a few hours without the skill, and 15 minutes with the skill.

• Like 1