Sign in to follow this  
Salty Jack

Off topic for Boomercannon.....

Boomercannon..... I knew there was a reason I liked you.... 

I saw in another thread that you play disc golf....

are you a tournament player ?....

If so I might know you.... 🤪

Edited by Salty Jack

No I am not, but I do have the pleasure of the personal acquaintance of Stan McDaniel, former world’s champion from way back and one of the Leaders of a strong local community. Charlotte hosted the 2018 amateur world’s championship which I worked as a volunteer.  Rock Hill sc, 30 mins to the south is the permanent home of the US pro championship, and I have played that course as well as most in western and central NC.  The course at Renaissance Park in Charlotte is right where I grew up and is regarded as the 2nd toughest course east of the Mississippi River. I’m just lucky to live in disc golf Mecca.

Its fun and ive played for years but I’m not especially proficient at it.

Nice.... my pdga membership has lapsed (22094) so I can’t see my stats.... as best I remember I have been to maybe 5 am worlds.... I thought I was hot shite for a moment and entered pro worlds in Kansas City some years ago.... came in somewhere around 64th in the masters division.... was not happy with that so I got my amateur status back.... would rather be a big fish in a small pond mentality.... I was 1/2 of the team that won 2007am worlds doubles in the advanced masters division....😁

i bet we know or have met many of the same people....  I know lots of the tournament players pro and am in the Texas area....

anyway.... you now get a pass when it comes to my toxic posts on this forum.....😉