Sign in to follow this  
Shepard_Fury

My thoughts and suggestions for Pvp

Hello Everyone,

I'm taking a long break form the game because of personal stuff but i will be back. I wanted to leave some of my thoughts on the game as it is now and what should be changed to make the pvp servers better.

Suggestions:
- Remember to keep the game fun 😄
- In game Corp Kill,On,Sight list. (Not on list appear as Yellow, on list appear RED)
- Disable out of game steam name server location!
- Corp quest journal/to do list.
- Corp quest rewards.
- Personal bank box in bank building.
- Make a pirate system, for looting ships and colonies.
- Remake the ships of the dammed and make a npc colonies that can be raided.
- focus on adding content like new island types, ships types, small animals and new building pieces.(Stop with the mythical animals that no one wants)
- fix the world bosses, they are meant to be hard to do and you should not be able to solo them.

Thoughts:

I have enjoyed the game some what but there has been up and downs. Diplomacy is the main focus in the game right now and i like that.
What is not good is that a enemy corp can hunt you forever, by using outside systems to track your steam name. Doing this must not be a possibility, it makes people leave the game and it is not fun in any way. It defeats the purpose of having a big world and trying to start over. Create a system in the game where you can note down your enemies and add bounties for information on the player or corp you are looking for. Tracking people should be hard to do.

The crab is still a problem and defenses are not geared to handle them. The jump is way to strong and should be removed while they are on land or there needs to be better defense against them. Building base defense has become obnoxious when having to account for a flying tank that can pick people up!

When being the captain of a ship i always have trouble managing my crew. The crew Ai is not great and for some reason there targeting is really slow. I think we need more commands for them and descriptions of what they are o.0

There are a lot of amazing stuff in this game and i have just noted some of the problems that need tackling but it should be said that this game is way better then other games in the same category. I writhe this to hopefully make the game better and i hope you guys like my suggestions.

I would really like to not have my steam name be 123 just to play this game. Make it happen!
For a pirate live 😉

Best Reguards
Shepard

Edited by Shepard_Fury
  • Thanks 1

Well said, what do you mean by personal bank box in bank? Like a Freeport bank? 

Anyways these issues do need to be tackled. Sooners better than later, but these things take time. 

Good post though

On 8/1/2019 at 1:34 AM, Mike L said:

Well said, what do you mean by personal bank box in bank? Like a Freeport bank? 

Anyways these issues do need to be tackled. Sooners better than later, but these things take time. 

Good post though

I was thinking a bank box per player that can only hold gold. This should be stored in a corp bank.
Corp bank would have to be broken for the enemy to get the gold out.

I don't think it should be a free port bank, it would be to easy to hide large amounts of gold away form the pvp action.

Gold that is in the bank could pay a little gold to the corp every day, for the safety the corp provides. Like a small upkeep to the corp.
You would also have your corp holdings in the bank.

It would also be awesome if the bank building it self was more interactive. Like you could walk in to it and find your box 🙂 
That would just be a bonus tho 😛

What do you think Mike?

Like a big bank box? That is tied to a bigger bank that's deposited into by the company?  I think I'm missing the point of it, it's just for gold storage? Whys it safe/payout gold?