Sign in to follow this  
Tater Tot

Raider of the deep?

What does this achievement unlock? I've looked around and cant find anything on it. Got it after getting an 18.8 quality shipwreck.

6 hours ago, Tater Tot said:

What does this achievement unlock? I've looked around and cant find anything on it. Got it after getting an 18.8 quality shipwreck.

How much gold was in that wreck?

yea I found a 19.9 quality yesterday it had 600 gold in it but did not get the achievement 😞 did not loot everything only took the gold.

56 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

How much gold was in that wreck?

Ive got 700 and 900 so not bad.

I would like some small achievements which unlocks skins 😄 skins are love^^

• Like 1

Can't say I like the crab wrapped around the wheel much. I'd rather have something like a mermaid.  I think I got about 650 in gold. That was nice. On the way up I saw a giant whale pointing downward and still. Thank god that big bastage was sleeping.

Has anyone noticed the difference in which region to look for sunken ships? For example, in the GOLD region, maybe more often come across good quality?

16 minutes ago, XenonKring said:

Has anyone noticed the difference in which region to look for sunken ships? For example, in the GOLD region, maybe more often come across good quality?

I think you mean the golden age ruins.  I personally wouldn't my speed farming ships into those grids because they are end-game content mostly.  You can easily farm in all of the other grids.  If you haven't noticed as well using a sextant will reveal nearby shipwrecks on the map.

No region difference to me. The highest ones I found were in just regular grids, some on Lawless, some on just regular ones. I personally don't hunting them. I sail somewhere, and if I see wrecks on my course, and it's no bit turn required to hit em, I do that and see the numbers. If there is something below 16 for me, I don't bother. Once I saw strange...

dR6ZJ6b.jpg

@George Catcher I saw a 16.2929292929292 a few days ago. thought it was wierd. 

But yeah, I stop for anything over 10. I got 3 large armored docks of varying qualitys. I call that a 150k day in some sense. They came out of 9s and 6s. So dont sleep of the lower levels.

• Like 1

I'm just playing one. And I have a problem with gold farming.  And for me, there are more sunken ships in the world GOLDEN REGION. I apologize for my English)

Edited by XenonKring