Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

The blue pill

Just an idea about the blue vit, A compromise for people would be to have a land animal that provides it as well as the fish.The seagull can be a tricky little blighter especially earlier on in the game, what about something like that? or the snake even?

• Haha 1

I didn't expect anyone to be milking this topic! But seriously I think it should be a creature hard to catch, like I say seagulls are a pain when you first start the game, so are snakes.The reason I mean something other than the cow is because the cow runs like a cheetah,(hit one and find out) and for milk you have to have beastmastery, you also get a negative buff if you drink too much .I'm thinking more for the new player, so many new players die because of vit deficiency.

I agree that handling the vitamins and especially blue vitamin, is very hard for beginners. Overall, the game was extremely hard for me to get Into, as a new player. Especially if the devs are interested in attracting new players, they might wanna make it a little less of a steep learning curve in the beginning. I lost my stuff over and over and over in the beginning and died constantly from vitamins/overeating/ heat wave/thirst  etc etc. If I weren't a very patient person, I would have turned the game off after a few hours of that. Luckily I stuck with it 🙂  But with a tendency of maybe many people having a bit of a shorter attention  span today, it might be a good idea to be just a little bit kinder to noobies.  Spoken by a noobie   🙂

Some way to easier handle vitamins from start, would be a good idea. It might not be as realistic as fish or cow, but just for kindness to noobies, they could probably quite easily add a berry type that would give vitamin D

All this said, I still want cooking on higher levels to pay off in the form of really nice buffs etc.    🙂