Sign in to follow this  
PeglegTheAngry

I LOVE PROGRESS

image.png.fd245949c2c7a2bf069037847ebded2b.png

All I want... is some good bears. Ive had to kill the same Alpha lion THREE times today. Yes it died, yes a new one took it's place. I keep losing ALL of my progress to it; since all of my progress hinges on a bear.  This is one of the many reasons this game is dying. I'm ready to call it quits myself. This deluge of un-fun  bullshit makes me want to scream.

Every time I find a high level tame, it dies in some horrible and spectacular way. Is there a dev watching me or something?

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

Sorry to hear that. I remember what it was like before having better tames, it was a real uphill struggle for sure. If you are playing solo, taming can be even more  annoying. It is Always better to have a second person as "guard' to help out with unwanted predators disturbing. Other tip is to wear plate armor if possible. 

Also I have noticed that some Islands are a bit more difficult in terms of more predator spawns and more alphas spawning (sometimes it even seems bugged). I haven't written down which Islands I have found "easier", but you could try a few different ones. On our very small island there are very rarely predators and alphas, I have seen alpha rattle snake and wolf only once, in  a months time or so. I usually run around naked without weapon or bear. 🙂  there are a few bees but i can run from them or carry a sword. On the beach there usually no bees at all. There are bears there so if you wanna try that island you could. You might have to kill bears to make  high level spawn tho but maybe you know that. 🙂  It is in D11, on the East side in grid, the third island up, if you count/see from bottom grid line. 

If you are in EU pve I might even be able to give you a nice bear, I have quite a few of them. Just the other day I found 2 abandoned hugh lvl ones on a Beach. The other day I found abandoned elephant and rhino. That is Another tip, sail around doing treasure maps and you are likely to find abandoned tames.

Good luck, I know it can be tough but hang in there. Once you have your tames get them a Nice solid shelter (built in stone) if ye want to reduce risk for them getting killed. )    🙂

• Like 1

(PS if you are in EU pve and want a bear for free, and find D11 very far, I also have other bases spread out on map so just direct message me, if so.)

• Like 1

Alpha Lions Are really annoying 😞 if you Want you could pickup a Bear in G10 for free And Maybe some swivels And grapeshots to keep your tames Save or settle down on our island .

• Like 3

On 7/30/2019 at 7:50 AM, PeglegTheAngry said:

All I want... is some good bears. Ive had to kill the same Alpha lion THREE times today. Yes it died, yes a new one took it's place. I keep losing ALL of my progress to it; since all of my progress hinges on a bear.  This is one of the many reasons this game is dying. I'm ready to call it quits myself. This deluge of un-fun  bullshit makes me want to scream.

Every time I find a high level tame, it dies in some horrible and spectacular way. Is there a dev watching me or something?

Thats really sucks, but this is the game.

I was lucky and some friends gift me some WL94er bears in the part. If you want we can mate them and you can claim the babies and raise them up in our base 🙂

Its a safe base and no lion will be there 😉 If you are interested send me a DM and we will talk about the time 😉

- Anne Beaglellove

That is some unfortunate RNG. The chance for a creature to be an alpha is pretty low so you've been unlucky in this scenario. No one is watching you but I'm glad there are a helpful group here to give you a hand 🙂

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

Me too! The experience on PvE is SO much better than PvP. I am really happy I made the switch.

Thanks for you DM!

Unfortunately im playing on PvE EU. I have some friends on NA PvE. I will try to organize something for you. 🙋‍♀️

It's all good! I'm a big sailor. I can handle myself!

I just wish there were a few less annoyances to deal with, but thats Early Access/hardcore games.

On 7/30/2019 at 7:50 AM, PeglegTheAngry said:

Welcome to ATLAS, if you expect to have some progress here, well... good luck, my suggestion? move on to another game just as 90% of the initial population did. (btw if you are into taming shit there is a new MMO coming wich based on that, is called "Astellia", closed beta just happened next is the open beta later this year.

Edited by The D Legacy

43 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

Astellia 😂😂

Sry this game looks like a cheap copy of wow, gw and aion.

They released that Ashes of Creation will have taming and breeding as well, but its not a pirate game. Pirates win always!

10 hours ago, Forb Hidden said:

Astellia 😂😂

Sry this game looks like a cheap copy of wow, gw and aion.

Am still trying, after 10 hours to find the relation of Ark and Atlas to those games..

Oh! you can break rocks in wow too, got it!

I have lost a total of 1 crewmember to a wild beast on land.. and have been playing since Jan.  I think RNG loves me or maybe, I keep them safe behind stone  walls with a buffer short wall, cuz of the pesky Cobra poking heads in.

BTW: Grapeshot fix your game! My crew members all agro on a BULL.. low level as well.. and it got one before it went down. 😛 my fault though, I hit it while harvesting fiber and had them set on neutral, hanging out in an off duty shed, nearby.  Still FIX your game 😛 

I have had crew members mutiny before though, on login same as your baby dying on it.  but, was on multi play so the short time I was out of game, the time was still going for them in game.

Edited by Liatni

On 7/30/2019 at 1:50 AM, PeglegTheAngry said:

Can you trap the Alpha and leave it?

Edited by Olthoi

On 31. Juli 2019 at 8:08 PM, Liatni said:

Am still trying, after 10 hours to find the relation of Ark and Atlas to those games..

Oh! you can break rocks in wow too, got it!

I have lost a total of 1 crewmember to a wild beast on land.. and have been playing since Jan.  I think RNG loves me or maybe, I keep them safe behind stone  walls with a buffer short wall, cuz of the pesky Cobra poking heads in.

BTW: Grapeshot fix your game! My crew members all agro on a BULL.. low level as well.. and it got one before it went down. 😛 my fault though, I hit it while harvesting fiber and had them set on neutral, hanging out in an off duty shed, nearby.  Still FIX your game 😛 

I have had crew members mutiny before though, on login same as your baby dying on it.  but, was on multi play so the short time I was out of game, the time was still going for them in game.

Guess you never had the Fun of rearranging 200 NPC Crew After someone pressed "j" XD or someone pressed N And did Not whistle Crew on passive After. Had 60 NPC Crew jumping onto Land to Chase a seagull And guess what happened next? The NPC Crew You cant even get off a ship And keep Getting Stuck everywhere Managed to get up the highest Mountain on our island And just Stood there 

28 minutes ago, zottel said:

The NPC Crew You cant even get off a ship And keep Getting Stuck everywhere Managed to get up the highest Mountain on our island And just Stood there 

So much the better.

Clearly this is not someone you want affiliated with your organization.

heh, my group on the last unofficial server set the mutes to ignore group whistles after a couple of OOPs.