Valdyr

Beds not working right in Blackwood for anyone else?

No one's beds work~

Have had everyone on the server tell me the beds do not work on the Blackwood map. I have experienced this myself, in fact, the map shows a bed where there isn't one and if I try to respawn on that spot the screen just goes black, and I never respawn. None of the actual beds show up on the map for anyone to select to respawn on. I cannot figure it out....anyone know what's going on?

Edited by Valdyr

On the server I'm hosting the quick fix we've found is to just merge with a brand new company. You have to place claim flags back down though so yea.. would be nice if this is fixed as well as the server password issue.

• Like 1

Has there been any update to this observation? We noticed last night that only the 2 beds from day 1 of our dedicated blackwood server are functioning. Have tried renaming but no luck. Will try a merger tonight. I know passwords are working again but this is still an issue. Thanks for any insight you may have. Good hunting friends! 

This is an issue again. No beds are usable or visible if you die on my dedicated server. Build 4269067 on Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 Pro 1903.

Did anyone ever find a fix for this? I've tried every "solution" I've been able to find. Still no maps or beds on my dedicated server. That is unless you are on my local network, then it works fine. But for everyone else no maps or beds. Any help would be greatly appreciated