Sign in to follow this  
Cantore

Tiger LvL 30 impossible to tame

Hi Devs,

I've been trying the last couple of nights to tame a lvl 30 Tiger on a Lawless server zone. It will NOT eat, no matter what I try. It only says "Remove Bola". I've tamed other tigers in the area before this without issue. Why are tigers now impossible to tame?

Sure that you had prime meat on 0 slot and you tried out different positions? Tamed with pen or Ele/Shieldhorn/Giraffe?

1 hour ago, Cantore said:

Hi Devs,

I've been trying the last couple of nights to tame a lvl 30 Tiger on a Lawless server zone. It will NOT eat, no matter what I try. It only says "Remove Bola". I've tamed other tigers in the area before this without issue. Why are tigers now impossible to tame?

If it is the Same tiger you have Problems with, then Most Likely someone Else already Tried to tame him. Once someone Else fed him you can not tame him anymore 

• Like 1

On 7/29/2019 at 4:25 AM, zottel said:

If it is the Same tiger you have Problems with, then Most Likely someone Else already Tried to tame him. Once someone Else fed him you can not tame him anymore 

Ah, ok. That is probably it then! Thanks. I've been playing since game opening day, and I didn't know this. It didn't have any indication as being previously tamed, but it would make sense, given it's such a high-level tame that SOMEBODY tried and failed first.

On 29. Juli 2019 at 8:45 AM, Cantore said:

It was driving me nuts the First Time it happened to me. As it happened more And more we did some Testing with our settlers pre wipe And found that out XD