Sign in to follow this  
CaptBlackSparrow

pvp Black's 4x4 PvPvE Server Permanent Home for Mature Casual Working Players

I'm Black. I mod and I also run servers. I recently purchased a server that I run (not rented) and am offering a permanent home for players and not some fly by night place that will shut down when the rent comes due. I am currently running a 4x4 server. The center 4 grids are PvP lite and the outer grids are all PvE. There are plenty of islands of all climates to build on and multiple islands of the favs. I am looking to build up our playerbase and offering a place to call home to casual folks. We currently have around 6-9 who are frequent and another 12 that are infrequent. We welcome smaller groups or solo and there are no time constraints or minimal days to log in. If you play once a month or every weekend or every damn day you are welcome. With enough people we will run weekend events like ship battles or boss team-ups and even cave runs.
Our rates are made for working folks so taming does not take super long and resource gathering is tweaked so it does not take days to craft a galleon. We welcome open market sharing or just stick to your own tribe and do your own thing. My server is very stable and our Discord notifies everyone when the server is coming down and when it comes back up 24 hours a day.

I also run Ark Servers (Valguero and Ragnarok and can add more if interested). I also run Conan, PixArk Outlaws of the Old West and anything else we all fancy with room to grow. I am very dedicated to pleasing my players and ask for nothing in return except following the simple rules (posted in our Discord) and being courteous and patient if things go haywire. I do ask that you join our Discord if you plan on playing.

Server Info:Atlas Server Info: Search for "Black's Mature Fun 4x4 PvEvP
steam://connect/73.184.254.251:10100

Mod List:

If we had seen this before we made our own little server we would totally check you out. Sounds well run and welcoming. 🙂