Sign in to follow this  
lordkhan4444

crossplay xbox

9 hours ago, Realist said:

Awesome. Very good points

Or I could be wrong and they are not doing crossplay, and new islands and WPE are only for XBOX and they are not wiping official.   Because that is certainly another way you could read these tea leaves.... 

That would certainly be mean if they tested it on PC but not released it there!

Edited by krazmuze

21 minutes ago, krazmuze said:

Or I could be wrong and they are not doing crossplay, and new islands and WPE are only for XBOX and they are not wiping official.   Because that is certainly another way you could read these tea leaves.... 

That would certainly be mean if they tested it on PC but not released it there!

Oh man, if they did not do crossplay I would be very excited. I would much rather it be that way to begin with.

i was just saying I’d they do crossplay you have very good reasons for a wipe, which should 100% happen on both pvp and pve.

i just merely liked you ideas even though I hate the idea of crossplay in general 

7 hours ago, True Sonja said:

It's coming. Crossplay has been worked on for months.

Then a wipe is coming as well if the don’t want a failed release.

• Haha 1

What they need to do is hurry up and give an announcement on console. Not the release date of course  because that wouldn’t be met in the first place.

What they do need to do however is make and announcement of there being crossplay or not. As well as an announcement that if crossplay will happen.... then a wipe will be coming as well.

i get they don’t want to give a launch date but they do need to give other answers if they are responsible at all.