Sign in to follow this  

Player Of the Dead

advice for weekends :

meanwhile on eu Pve i highly crap on the 2x weekend rates, the best way to make $$$ is sail from island to island with a fast schooner and see if the flag timers are  up, so far since friday night i claimed 4 islands (only temporarily) and raked in over 80k gold , more bps then i know what to do with , and countless tames that i just send up against sharks or yetis just for the lolz...   all solo 

so , have fun with your treasure maps and breeding compunds 😋

Edited by 987962
misspelled title
  • Haha 2

Best way to make $$$ is trading 😁

Phase 1: Sell tons of tames (tamed)

Phase 2: Sell tons of tames (breeded and neutered)

Phase 3: Sell few tames (breeded and unneutered)

Phase 4: Sell rare colours (tamed/breeded)

But yes, old bases can be "gold mine" as well. Demolish smithy with 40+ large myth cannons GG!

Edited by Puppies4ever

1 hour ago, Puppies4ever said:

Best way to make $$$ is trading 😁

Phase 1: Sell tons of tames (tamed)

Phase 2: Sell tons of tames (breeded and neutered)

Phase 3: Sell few tames (breeded and unneutered)

Phase 4: Sell rare colours (tamed/breeded)

But yes, old bases can be "gold mine" as well. Demolish smithy with 40+ large myth cannons GG!

So wrong!

How much did you (and the bear breeder) make in total when there was a market for 1 and 2?  2m? (400 times 5k)

How much in total did the seller of the breedable tames? 1m?

Meanwhile how much do the leveler/ mapper stockpiled next to upgrading their equipment? 3-4m? AND this is erveryone of them!

6 minutes ago, Kummba said:

So wrong!

How much did you (and the bear breeder) make in total when there was a market for 1 and 2?  2m? (400 times 5k)

How much in total did the seller of the breedable tames? 1m?

Meanwhile how much do the leveler/ mapper stockpiled next to upgrading their equipment? 3-4m? AND this is erveryone of them!

Why so rude? Oo

And why you say "So wrong"?? 😂

There a different ways to earn gold and for me trading is the best. 

4 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

There a different ways to earn gold and for me trading is the best. 

See thats why i say so wrong, you generalize your calims often. But they are only true for you.

Your claim can only be true for a few people if any, most of the money in trading is just interchange between traders or breeders. Trading do not generate money, it will die off without external money.
Nothing to do with rude, often i ask other people for backups of their claims. Sometimes their answer change my point of view.

Feel free to answer my previous questions!

43 minutes ago, Kummba said:

See thats why i say so wrong, you generalize your calims often. But they are only true for you.

Your claim can only be true for a few people if any, most of the money in trading is just interchange between traders or breeders. Trading do not generate money, it will die off without external money.
Nothing to do with rude, often i ask other people for backups of their claims. Sometimes their answer change my point of view.

Feel free to answer my previous questions!

This interaction called economy.

In every economy you have different professions like trader, gatherer, treasure hunter, crafter etc. Everyone is doing what he likes or/and what fits best into his playstyle.

Everyone of them is making money, some more, some less, depends on the person. So when someone says "Thats the best way" then it is his best way.

To your previous question: This is shallow knowledge and you cant prove it. Like i said, different players and playstyle.

Feel free to post "Your best gold gaining way" 🤗

- Anne Beaglelove

Edited by Puppies4ever

39 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

This is shallow knowledge and you cant prove it

It is a question, I dont see a reason to prove a question/estimate!

But anyway you did explain your claim, so my questions helped to clarify the topic for the community!

I am here to help!

Feel free to post "Your best gold gaining way"

Everyone is doing what he likes or/and what fits best into his playstyle.

I choose not to grind! - that said i did 100k on saturday doing maps bc i wanted to level abit.

Edited by Kummba

10 minutes ago, Kummba said:

It is a question, I dont see a reason to prove a question/estimate!

But anyway you did explain your claim, so my questions helped to clarify the topic for the community!

I am here to help!

I choose not to grind! - that said i did 100k on saturday doing maps bc i wanted to level abit.

Like i said, your questions too superficials.

You should ask like follows:

You made 100k with maps

- How much time you spend for collect this maps? How much playtime for this 100k? How much value in bps? We could continue with optional questions like: Did you farm ressources for crafts as well and when yes, how much time to you spend on it? Etc. Etc.

I hope you understand what i mean. When you want to do maps whole saturday long, then its your way to gain gold. When i breed in 4 hours 2 crows and sell them in auction for 67k or 81k, then its my way.

Playstyles are different. Im pretty sure not everyone have the time to sail the whole day around. Some people (like me) have 1-4 hours per day. Some people only few hours per week. Everyone of them gain gold in a different way, because different playstyles.

~Anne

Think kumba is Talking More about the Most efficent way to get Gold in this game,which is Maps by far. Getting 81k for a breedable Crow in an auction seems a quick way but how Long did it take to Breed them that high And how much Gold do you loose in the end because Other People can Breed them now too. If you are Doing Maps over a Weekend And have a good Spot to Farm them you can get Couple 100 JM Maps And masterwork ones. Some People do like 1-2 Mill per Weekend that way

1 hour ago, zottel said:

Think kumba is Talking More about the Most efficent way to get Gold in this game,which is Maps by far. Getting 81k for a breedable Crow in an auction seems a quick way but how Long did it take to Breed them that high And how much Gold do you loose in the end because Other People can Breed them now too. If you are Doing Maps over a Weekend And have a good Spot to Farm them you can get Couple 100 JM Maps And masterwork ones. Some People do like 1-2 Mill per Weekend that way

Its the most efficent way for him.

For me its too much sailing and too much time invest overall 🙂

Like i said, everyone has his own preferences how to gain gold. Im fine when i play 1-2 hours per evening and get my 100K per week.

On 7/29/2019 at 7:01 PM, Puppies4ever said:

Its the most efficent way for him.

For me its too much sailing and too much time invest overall 🙂

Like i said, everyone has his own preferences how to gain gold. Im fine when i play 1-2 hours per evening and get my 100K per week.

With 4,5k crows? That is 22 per week, who buys them?

What do you need 100k per week for?

6 minutes ago, Kummba said:

With 4,5k crows? That is 22 per week, who buys them?

What do you need 100k per week for?

(4.5k crows? 22 crows per week? Who is that? Its not me......🤔) Whatever....

I like the economy and i like to spend my money for tames, crafts, ships, upgrades, company stuff & new player support.

24 minutes ago, Puppies4ever said:

(4.5k crows? 22 crows per week? Who is that? Its not me......🤔) Whatever....

unknown.png

Peace out!

18 minutes ago, Kummba said:

unknown.png

Peace out!

Okay i ask again: Who sold 22 crows 4.5k gold per crow? Because i sold my last 2 80er crows for 7k together 🤣 (+ 1x 90er crow for 5k).

Tbh, what are you try here? You bring only off topic fake news 😁 Whats the reason for this posts? How should help your  fake infos the community? When you have any problems with a person -> discuss in PM!

Peace out 😉

Actually You Need to sell 20 Level 90 Crows per week to achieve 100k per week if its only Crows you sell,guess thats what he ment. Also i would suggest that the sentences" the best way to make $$$ is trading" does Sound generalized And Not that it is your prefered way of making Money. But time Investment : Gold = Gold per Minute,treasure Maps Are by far superior sadly And also the savest steady income in the Game atm

57 minutes ago, zottel said:

Actually You Need to sell 20 Level 90 Crows per week to achieve 100k per week if its only Crows you sell,guess thats what he ment.

Also i would suggest that the sentences" the best way to make $$$ is trading" does Sound generalized And Not that it is your prefered way of making Money. But time Investment : Gold = Gold per Minute,treasure Maps Are by far superior sadly And also the savest steady income in the Game atm

"the savest steady income in the Game atm" *SIGN*

i bought mine from fairy tail for 6.5k and it was ok. I dont like if companys throw out everything under worth. If people ever tried to breed crows or any egg type animal themselves they will now, what i m talking about.

Edited by Egon von Sturmberg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Egon von Sturmberg said:

i bought mine from fairy tail for 6.5k and it was ok. I dont like if companys throw out everything under worth. If people ever tried to breed crows or any egg type animal themselves they will now, what i m talking about.

Not only that, i think Traders shouldn't offer cheap tames at all or Not too cheap. It kinda is also a responsibility for Traders to habe certain prices to First let even small traders have a Place on the market And earn Good good for the erffort And also make buying a Level 100+ near for example feel like a huge achievement And Not like 2 hours ( mostly less ) work, as they then have less to do for themselfs And also loosing the Fun too fast because they can buy all tames ships etc. In a week which was actually alot of Time Spent for the trader

lol guys i claimed all sorts of tames paid fk all for them . 🙂

and any direction i sail to there are signs and billbords all over the place selling this selling that, yet i havent met a person in weeks who was either willing to or was capabble of handing over the kinda gold ye ll blabbering about here ..

no offense but at current population levels breeding just doesnt seem to be a viable option, and as for maps i kinda find it hard to believe that a person would pull together 100k worth of maps let alone sail to all of it and do them in a single day.. just sound a little ... bs-y..  🙃

wheres realist when i need him lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 987962 said:

and any direction i sail to there are signs and billbords all over the place selling this selling that, yet i havent met a person in weeks who was either willing to or was capabble of handing over the kinda gold ye ll blabbering about here ..

no offense but at current population levels breeding just doesnt seem to be a viable option, and as for maps i kinda find it hard to believe that a person would pull together 100k worth of maps let alone sail to all of it and do them in a single day.. just sound a little ... bs-y..  🙃

Some Islands Seem to produce better And More Maps than others. While i Rarely find And above Fine on our home Island, i get about 2-5 JM per run around another Island And Doing 100+ Maps on a Weekend is fast enough. But with the current Population Selling got harder than before sadly.

17 hours ago, 987962 said:

It was about 10 Hours collecting, 16 hours doing maps over the weekend until tuesday, all solo, with doing trades inbetween.
yield ~1,4m XP (84-96) without any songs. ~180k gold.

When i said i made 100k, it dont implied that i found the maps at the same day, that was your interpretation of it. I never even mentioned time spend. It was an statement about the low reward situation for breeder / trader. Oc my collecting of maps, routing and sailing setup is way better then a unexpirienced person. I also asume i will spend only half the time on an island to do the map. Once you know all the mountains, you know where to look for a ramp. You can go to some map spots with a singel roof sometimes, whereby other people build like golden gate bridge to get up. I dont get maps for islands were a crab would be benifitial.

When i collect maps i have bases on 3 out of 4 islands in one grid. I use imprinted ostrichs to JUMP along the shore. In this grid allmost nothing blocks the beach, you can just JUMP and JUMP and JUMP (imprinted ostich jump is only <5% short of double the speed of a bear btw.). I also have another island in a complete differnet grid.
Once every hour i port to all of them, takes 30-40 min to collect. In avg. i get 1,5 JM/h/island. For last WE the yield was worse then before, it seems like the map generation is kinda also coupled to population on server??? idk. SO from that i got :

unknown.png?width=522&height=131

This is about 50 JM maps, AND best paint skills. AND i gave away my collecting grid, but how cares. This was kinda the route that yielded the 100k. When you sail you find more maps, and i did alot of greens on saturday.

OHHH and i killed the ghostship before, which also helps for collecting gold.

We are all breeder / trader, and represent the more frquently visited discords in EU PVE. We know the breeding trading situation very well for our server.

16 hours ago, zottel said:

But with the current Population Selling got harder than before sadly

That is current player numbers and current players playstyle and stuff available for free everywhere (bc player quit) .

Realist not so much help here, bc you need first hand informations.

On 7/31/2019 at 9:41 PM, Egon von Sturmberg said:

I dont like if companys throw out everything under worth. If people ever tried to breed crows or any egg type animal themselves they will now, what i m talking about. 

I did allmost any egg type, i dont get it? How is egg-type harder then others?
For me oviparous is different and can even be better for more casual players, bc hatching can be detached from raising. You can also mate the same couple on cooldown and then hatch them all together. Care does not change with number.

If you think babysit them for up to 2hours is the problem ok, but it is only 2hours, then they are done like any other none meateater.

Elephants needs 6-7h gestation plus 1+ hour care after birth, this is if you trust your heating setup! So for casuals it is a complete different time investment.

Crows are speciall, only needed for crafting, they dont die and only one is needed per company. Also for them only level matters. Nobody except anne did breed them seriously, we all use @Tindalencrows. Effort shell be rewarded.

And anne had her own reasons for breeding them!

On 7/31/2019 at 9:41 PM, Egon von Sturmberg said:

I dont like if companys throw out everything under worth.

I start selling my reject bears, i just breed in numbers and get like 10 male a batch. Normaly i just kill them of, now i will imprint them.
Do you think 6k for 1,1khp 1,25k Stam 253%melee 1,48k weight bears is throwing out under worth? If i can sell them all ( will never happen) it would be 60k for 5 imprints timeinvestment, thats ultimate worth the time for me.

On 7/31/2019 at 10:52 PM, zottel said:

And Not like 2 hours ( mostly less ) work, as they then have less to do for themselfs And also loosing the Fun too fast because they can buy all tames ships etc.

QFT. But eighter you play your progression, or are in need to have everything from the getgo. Player that shortcut, normaly shorten their playtime anyway in a hunt for an even better game.

On 8/1/2019 at 6:54 PM, zottel said:

But with the current Population Selling got harder than before sadly.

QFT.

- old blood (dedicated player) has the money (and everything else) - or is in maintenace.

- non discord player, dont know about the offers

- most casuals dont know about benefits, dont need stuff bc dont explore much etc.

- Claimable tames everywhere, so no need to buy.

On 7/28/2019 at 11:16 PM, 987962 said:

advice for weekends :

meanwhile on eu Pve i highly crap on the 2x weekend rates, the best way to make $$$ is sail from island to island with a fast schooner and see if the flag timers are  up, so far since friday night i claimed 4 islands (only temporarily) and raked in over 80k gold , more bps then i know what to do with , and countless tames that i just send up against sharks or yetis just for the lolz...   all solo 

so , have fun with your treasure maps and breeding compunds 😋

I am relatively new in relation to island claiming and stuff like that. What happens when the flag timers are up? How does that make you earn so much gold?

47 minutes ago, Christopher Blake said:

I am relatively new in relation to island claiming and stuff like that. What happens when the flag timers are up? How does that make you earn so much gold?

You can claim the Island And everything left in the old flag will be in an item Cache Which you can pickup then.