Salty Jack

Blackwood is such a dissapointment to me

I had very high hopes for this new map....  I was expecting a thing of beauty.... these islands are so very meh.....

where are the waterfalls ?.... (yes I know there are one or two)  were are the cool caves to build in ?....

The last batch of islands that were added to official were SOOOO much cooler than this digital disappointment....

I am a pretty loyal guy when it comes to my video games but as far as I am concerned Atlas has only one more

strike left.... If the next mega patch with the npc's taking over unused islands does not blow me away I am taking my

vinegar and crawling back under my rock never to be heard from again....

I know my vinegar will be missed but hey.... you will allways have Realist to rag on till the plug is finally pulled....

to recap.... this new map is a pos and the vinegar tears are ankle deep in my moms basement.....

😥

• Like 1

You didn't explore the map enough I guess. 

There is multiple cave and waterfall. 

Though, some islands like desert one are Meh.

While some others are a big wow

The underwater city is awesome too 

7 hours ago, Salty Jack said:

I had very high hopes for this new map....  I was expecting a thing of beauty.... these islands are so very meh.....

where are the waterfalls ?.... (yes I know there are one or two)  were are the cool caves to build in ?....

The last batch of islands that were added to official were SOOOO much cooler than this digital disappointment....

I am a pretty loyal guy when it comes to my video games but as far as I am concerned Atlas has only one more

strike left.... If the next mega patch with the npc's taking over unused islands does not blow me away I am taking my

vinegar and crawling back under my rock never to be heard from again....

I know my vinegar will be missed but hey.... you will allways have Realist to rag on till the plug is finally pulled....

to recap.... this new map is a pos and the vinegar tears are ankle deep in my moms basement.....

😥

I am starting to feel like a celebrity at this point lol

anyways, if you have noticed even I have been having a more positive view on things. Are they screwing up? Yeah of course(especially with the claims), but I have noticed a difference from this bunch.

they are at least trying. When they left to come to grapeshot they didn’t grab the best of the best but they are doing what they can right now. I am starting to realize that they pretty much have one hand tied behind their backs with the rest still at wildcard.

so yeah, they aren’t doing good, but they are trying and that should account for something 

hey is this normal that you can not build on the islands? no fish in the sea only sharks in the underwater world , no rain, the shipwrecks are on the beach with half in the water with the other half in the island. The path to the treasure is blocked because the ship is in the island. Otherwise I did not see shipwrecks on the open sea. The most I do not build on the nerves.

I found catfish in an inland pond, but there are plenty of cows to tame where I am, as soon as I get Taming going.

Sooooooooooo beautiful and all but can´t build on all islands? Had so much potential but this is just to much. Back to stare at the wall

8 hours ago, Keb said:

Sooooooooooo beautiful and all but can´t build on all islands? Had so much potential but this is just to much. Back to stare at the wall

This is a bug that we'll have fixed up for it's next update which hopefully will be sooner than later.

• Thanks 4