Sign in to follow this  
Jay8454

Where are the clowns?

This is starting to get to be a real bummer. It's just 1 settlement I found but it is relative. Yes, I took stuff there was written permission.

As just a constructive comment. My employer always asks, "What do you need? What would you like? What would make your job easier?", we always tell them and we get the exact opposite of what we had asked for. It's like they are trying to frustrate us to make us do more or quit. 

A lot of people have been saying, "this is a pirate game give us more sailing things i.e, ships ways to dock better-snapping things etc." But we get more creatures, but they are really cool don't get me wrong! But while we got more land (still need more and affordable land), a few more items and more creatures we still have the same ships. I hope the developers PLAY this game too. I hope the life comes back and I am just thinking ridiculously. Save Atlas this is the best idea I have seen since the Atari 2600 came out ~cough 1977!, but this is an MMO where are the people? It's Early access but still a very playable game and fun.

20190728041605-1.jpg

20190728041337-1.jpg