Norsca

Kraken 1.0 kraken 2.0

Which Kraken is summoned when both the person who can summon Kraken 1.0 and the person who can summon Kraken 2.0 enter the center at the same time?

The summon mechanic really sucks,even if you Sail infront with only powerstones due to netcode And stuff can still Happen you summon 2.0

Hmm well we summoned 1.0 with a galleon. I had the missus up front with her 9 stones and i was at back with all the stones.

3 hours ago, seruum said:

Hmm well we summoned 1.0 with a galleon. I had the missus up front with her 9 stones and i was at back with all the stones.

I think hitboxes from the ships could be a reason.

13 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

I think hitboxes from the ships could be a reason.

Yea galleon would be your best bet

Aye, the current implementation needs some work. In the future, we'll have it so folks can determine which they're trying to spawn and also protect against some of the griefing that can happen with companies preventing others from fighting it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jatheish said:

Aye, the current implementation needs some work. In the future, we'll have it so folks can determine which they're trying to spawn and also protect against some of the griefing that can happen with companies preventing others from fighting it.

Is there a possibility to add a Circle on the Map or a Green Circle like the claimflags to Show the actual fighting Zone aswell? As we have been Hosting kraken since about 2 month it still Happens People get locked out or are Trapped halfway in the Barrier.

8 hours ago, Jatheish said:

Thanks for reply.

But tbh this sounds familar, didnt you say same thing back in may allready when lotus and guys were fighting for it?

7 hours ago, zottel said:

Trapped halfway in the Barrier

Fun times!

45 minutes ago, Kummba said:

Thanks for reply.

But tbh this sounds familar, didnt you say same thing back in may allready when lotus and guys were fighting for it?

Fun times!

Sure, seems likely. The question has come up again though and I just wanted to reiterate 🙂. There isn't a public timeline for the fix, just that it's something we've to do.

• Like 2