Agent J

The Ocean is too Big

The ocean is too big. It takes so much time sailing from server to server. The corners of each server zone are empty. So my idea is to make the servers round. If the were circles they would cut off a great deal of space that is never used, and this would make the game more enjoyable and playable without adjusting any land masses.

I agree about oceans being a bit too large and empty, it's kinda realistic but not really good gameplay-wise.
I don't know about making servers round though, cuz then, they can't really snap together to make a bigger circle like squares can.

The problem is , its not big its just empty. If there would be smth to do on evry grid it would be much more interesting.

On 7/27/2019 at 1:46 PM, Cascco said:

The problem is , its not big its just empty. If there would be smth to do on evry grid it would be much more interesting.

I think it is too big when you have to go from server 4 to 14 it can take hours of boring sailing. I think there are enough islands.

30 minutes ago, Agent J said:

I think it is too big when you have to go from server 4 to 14 it can take hours of boring sailing. I think there are enough islands.

There will never be enough islands.  And if you're going from 4 to 14 isn't that like 5 servers?  

On 7/27/2019 at 6:14 PM, Agent J said:

The ocean is too big. It takes so much time sailing from server to server. The corners of each server zone are empty. So my idea is to make the servers round. If the were circles they would cut off a great deal of space that is never used, and this would make the game more enjoyable and playable without adjusting any land masses.

would you mind visualising your idea as im having a hard time conceptualizing how 4 circles can be seamlessly  connected on a 2 dimensional surface , maybe just my lack of education or general understanding of basic geometry  thank you.