Sturmberg World Bank

ONE WORLD FOR ALL PvPvE - UPDATE: DEV POST

3 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

LOL what.

The only strongarm admins are on Darkside.

The only fact your are on unofficial make it completly different.

Do you have spam fondation on all your islands ?
Do you have DDOS attack everyday ?
Do you have people making your server crashed to then fullcap them to raid ?
Do your players used the guillotine exploit ?
The BP one ?
The duplicate one ?

And what do you do if they do that kind of things ?

1 hour ago, globytheoldpirate said:

The only fact your are on unofficial make it completly different.

1. Do you have spam fondation on all your islands ?
  2. Do you have DDOS attack everyday ?
  3. Do you have people making your server crashed to then fullcap them to raid ?
  4. Do your players used the guillotine exploit ?
  5. The BP one ?
  6. The duplicate one ?

And what do you do if they do that kind of things ?

1. No, that gets deleted.

2. No, but neither does Offical

3. Not enough people for that.... thats also GS fault.

4. Yes. No one my server does anything about it because it's an Early Access exploit that will get patched. Goofy shit like this is in all EA games.

5. Yes. I've done it too on SP. Stacking a shit BP into a good one is not much of an exploit, and could be avoided if GS didn't rely on RNG to balance everything.

6. Yes. Depending on what was duped, they'd get banned, or warned. But thats a really tough one to prove.

Edited by PeglegTheAngry

8 hours ago, PeglegTheAngry said:

The admins on official will delete foundation spam. Its not strong arm.

Says who? Never ever saw a admin ingame 😉

A PvEvP server will not hire additional GM staff to make sure everyone is not breaking and exploiting rules.   So that means new code that cannot be bugged and exploited to make sure everyone has to play by the rules to deal with PVE/PVP integration issues when those rulesets was originally intended for seperate servers.

The facts are as this thread shows is they did the nuke option for spam removal because they do not want the GMs doing this work.

So I stand by my point that a PvPvE server only works with strongarm admins, which is work that Grapeshot does not want to do - they prefer you go to unofficial for that.

Edited by krazmuze
  • Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 5:33 PM, krazmuze said:

A PvEvP server will not hire additional GM staff to make sure everyone is not breaking and exploiting rules.   So that means new code that cannot be bugged and exploited to make sure everyone has to play by the rules to deal with PVE/PVP integration issues when those rulesets was originally intended for seperate servers.

The facts are as this thread shows is they did the nuke option for spam removal because they do not want the GMs doing this work.

So I stand by my point that a PvPvE server only works with strongarm admins, which is work that Grapeshot does not want to do - they prefer you go to unofficial for that.

As he said
This more looks like of a "Play Fair Server RP"
Which is cool and can work on unofficial, and there already is some.
But definitively not on official, tons of explanations  of why in the multiple threads

On 8/4/2019 at 8:33 AM, krazmuze said:

Look, either you have a successful game, or you have libertarian wonderland. Pick one.