Nutcutt3r

Stop Making PVE Stupid

So many whiners and the "toxic PVE" what the heck is that about?

Its like a master race of snowflakes has been created. Perfect example of Care Bears ruining the game, why haven't they added tissues to the skill tree yet?

STOP MAKING PVE  POST STUPID

whiner and the "toxic PVP player" you are.

PS: Not Sorry for copy pasting your own words  If you are that bored there is other games out there for you

• Like 1

6 hours ago, elisa2012 said:

STOP MAKING PVE  POST STUPID

whiner and the "toxic PVP player" you are.

PS: Not Sorry for copy pasting your own words  If you are that bored there is other games out there for you

Haha did your mom help you post this?

10/10 for creativity!

7 hours ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Haha did your mom help you post this?

10/10 for creativity!

Rude but funny :).

Everyone knows that official servers player base is dropping. I love this game, but actually i recommend new players to join single player or unofficials. I already did it in different forums etc.

Feedback is, that they enjoy single player really much and they love unofficial servers.

I mean, why you should join a big server with few players and 1-2 toxic comps instead of a smaller server with 30-40 people per grid and a nice community? 

We got a ton of new positive reviews, but they mostly for single player and some unofficials. Its amazing to play on 4x4 3x3 (whatever) grids and the world is full of life 😄

5 hours ago, Puppies4ever said:

i recommend new players to join single player or unofficials.

so we can shut down PVE and divide their pop to PVP and unofficial... every PVE problem solved... excellent ! 

1 hour ago, Sheepshooter said:

so we can shut down PVE and divide their pop to PVP and unofficial... every PVE problem solved... excellent ! 

Pretty sure PVP will be dead before PVE.  Unofficial and SP will be the only thing left eventually.  Just like Ark.

well unofficial is anything the server wants so pvp wont be dead youll just have to go to someones server to do it,As far as calling whoever calling themselves gamer for playing online and anyone who plays single player not a gamer,  Gaming STARTED WITHOUT ONLINE PLAY, Play station, atari, jaguar, nintendo, Sim City, sids, xwing vs tie fighter, xwing, tie fighter, dark forces, descent, warcraft Now try to remember just because someone doesnt agree with you doesnt mean they are wrong if its the way you see it you are the snowflake, cupcake

Balance is as always the key and appeasing all is never going to happen.

That said, as has been mentioned by others, I’d like to see the two modes rolled up into one server hub with PVP and PVE zones with the power stone zones belonging to the Damned and the Freeports belonging to A.I. Navies of various nationalities and the Lawless Zones belonging to A.I. pirates.

Get a reputation system going to align you with an A.I. Nation and Navy or A.I. Pirate band, then make the rare resources a little more scarce and spread out around the map to give you a reason to travel 15 Grid squares and kick off proper trade routes and hubs in the aforementioned A.I. hubs.

Want the safe route? Yep, 15 squares, want the shortcut of 7 squares, you’ll be needing to transit PvP and or Pirate zones matey!

This also lets the casual PvE’s try out PvP without committing to a server though, win win!

Certainly the wildlife needs to be more lethal, I should be running and squealing like a little girl when I see a 20ft Cobra not waltzing up to it and casually poking it with a sharp stick, but an Alpha bunny? Really?

That said, whilst the Fountain of youth quest shouldn’t be an easy stroll through the daisy’s, it seems that a lucky nudie run is the only way to do it as I certainly don’t see how the hell else you’re supposed to do it!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HighwaymanEd said:

Certainly the wildlife needs to be more lethal, I should be running and squealing like a little girl when I see a 20ft Cobra not waltzing up to it and casually poking it with a sharp stick, but an Alpha bunny? Really?

That said, whilst the Fountain of youth quest shouldn’t be an easy stroll through the daisy’s, it seems that a lucky nudie run is the only way to do it as I certainly don’t see how the hell else you’re supposed to do it!

Exactly.

I agree and disagree. The only thing i disagree with is the claim, to me this ruined PvE more than anything.

It was a system no one asked for, in fact it was what people were against in the first place, as you had a group of two who got lucky getting in the server and claimed up entire grids. So they thought it was logical to make it an actual feature?

Imho the tax system made sense with the older system, if the the made small twicks, because if you went away for a while and people were just clearing the land bare around your house, how are you meant to do anything yourself? But it didn't work as the problem was people could claim everywhere and tax everything, if they reduced the amount of claims, the problem would have been sorted, but no and were are here.

The rest I agree, things should be a challenge. It also boggles my mind that there was any focus on single player when the main game isn't even ready or at an acceptable level. Overall i don't care if we have it or not, but their playerbase is already disgustingly low, so they want to further reduce that by giving people a reason to leave the main servers?

Like you said, they've done good stuff, but then they do stuff like what i mentioned and they just completely screw it as it drastically impacts the players. It's a 1 step forward, 9 steps back scenario. What makes it even sadder imho is I've seen them fix a problem the community has been out spoken about, but then you see them make a major mistake, then do noting about it. The flag system for example.

I do have a horrid feeling they may try push a singleplayer game for the final product

I really Dont mind the claim System Either new of old one tbh. But as Most Games the playerbase can destroy lots of fun with just beeing toxic as hell,thats why i stopped playing LoL for example. There is so much toxicity going on on officials which gladly normally Happens behind the Scenes so New Players wont be affected. But griefing And toxicity is even worse on PVE than PVP for some reason. 

55 minutes ago, zottel said:

I really Dont mind the claim System Either new of old one tbh. But as Most Games the playerbase can destroy lots of fun with just beeing toxic as hell,thats why i stopped playing LoL for example. There is so much toxicity going on on officials which gladly normally Happens behind the Scenes so New Players wont be affected. But griefing And toxicity is even worse on PVE than PVP for some reason.  

I never sen much of that, I suppose its where your at. Plus a lot of people complaining about tax are living in their parents basement not paying any, so...

12 hours ago, zottel said:

Cause there's no way for anyone to retaliate in PvE, if someone griefs you in PvP at least you can rally some people and wipe them. In PvE you can't do anything other than sling some words at them, which they get off on as they know you can't do anything.

That's why i felt the older claim system was better as you didn't have this forced relationship and deal with griefers as much. You or your group didn't have to interact unless needed, I.e bosses or trading. With the newer system they literately gave the tools for people to grief others and given player this god complex. People have come here and said, "I own the island, how do i get rid of everyone" or "It's my island, i should be able to do what i want" Which their not wrong, but it shouldn't be a thing in the first place on a PvE server. The numbers say it all when they made the change.

Overall it seems they're trying to force PvP gameplay into PvE and it just doesn't work at all and at the same time they're trying to trivialise the PvE content on PvE? 

1 hour ago, Herasea said:

Overall it seems they're trying to force PvP gameplay into PvE and it just doesn't work at all and at the same time they're trying to trivialise the PvE content on PvE? 

No, they were trying to force co-opperative gameplay. They rightly asummed PVE players would work together, but forgot those who should be playing PVP but are too cowardly to do so would come to PVE and try and ruin it for everyone else.