dear makers

when does atlas release on ps4 ??

its been a couple months.

27 minutes ago, kjex said:

dear makers

They have announced it will be later this year, no specific date yet. This development team is notorious for not making their own deadlines or projections. By the end of the year they ought to be able to do, but don't hold your breathe. It will happen when it happens.

1 hour ago, boomervoncannon said:

They have announced it will be later this year, no specific date yet. This development team is notorious for not making their own deadlines or projections. By the end of the year they ought to be able to do, but don't hold your breathe. It will happen when it happens.

1 hour ago, kjex said:

dear makers

No that is for Xbox boomer. It won’t be coming to PS4 till around the time of official release. 

Playstation hasn’t even been talked about yet

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Realist said:

No that is for Xbox boomer. It won’t be coming to PS4 till around the time of official release. 

Playstation hasn’t even been talked about yet

This is what happens when the guy who knows nothing about consoles goes out of his zone and tries to answer a console question. Should have just kept my mouth shut, but I figured all consoles were releasing at the same time. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

This is what happens when the guy who knows nothing about consoles goes out of his zone and tries to answer a console question. Should have just kept my mouth shut, but I figured all consoles were releasing at the same time. 

Lol, it’s all good. Even with ark ps4 released about a year after Xbox.

the funny thing it that it isn’t wildcard/grapeshots fault in this case. PlayStation has a very very strict QA and usually won’t allow EA games. They weren’t too happy about the condition of ark so I am pretty sure atlas might have to wait till full release to get on PlayStation 

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

Lol, it’s all good. Even with ark ps4 released about a year after Xbox.

the funny thing it that it isn’t wildcard/grapeshots fault in this case. PlayStation has a very very strict QA and usually won’t allow EA games. They weren’t too happy about the condition of ark so I am pretty sure atlas might have to wait till full release to get on PlayStation 

So what you're telling me is Sony is the only company in the industry actually exercising some quality control when it comes to game development. Good to know.

Valve.

Get your head out of your !@#%$ and pay attention.

Edited by boomervoncannon
  • Like 1

I would almost say that ps4 will not see this game. It probably will not release until the ps5. Like Ark playstation didn't see it until a year later. As of now no word besides sometime this year for xbox and that is if it doesn't get delayed. So even if it does come out this year playstation probably will not see it until a year later and ps5 will be out by then. Honestly it probably for the best as it will run way better on the ps5 vs ps4. 

18 minutes ago, crazywildfire said:

I would almost say that ps4 will not see this game. It probably will not release until the ps5. Like Ark playstation didn't see it until a year later. As of now no word besides sometime this year for xbox and that is if it doesn't get delayed. So even if it does come out this year playstation probably will not see it until a year later and ps5 will be out by then. Honestly it probably for the best as it will run way better on the ps5 vs ps4. 

This may very well happen for PlayStation actually. No matter what it will be a long time from now. My guess is when it officially release in a little under a year and a half. Who knows it might got to the ps5.

15 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

So what you're telling me is Sony is the only company in the industry actually exercising some quality control when it comes to game development. Good to know.

Valve.

Get your head out of your !@#%$ and pay attention.

It differ from point of view
From mine, as a dev, Sony is bad because they don't allow Early Access game/process.

Their review are yeah longer than Microsoft one, and not very better imo
I see microsoft as Android. Kinda fast process, developper friendly, cheap, cool

And Sony as Aple Store. Very low process, cost a fucking lot and each year for nothing, dumb rules, push code for certification : answer no, repush the same code : answer ok everything is fine 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1