Sign in to follow this  
Mardoqueo

Noob Question about farmed Veggies

Ahoy Pathfinders! I have a super noob question, it's really a thought that just not clicking in me mind. 

Farmed vegetables and tames. I know I can use potatoes to feed babies, is it just potatoes or any farmed food?

Do animals that eat berries, will they also eat farmed veggies?

Like i said a bit of a noob question, but thanks for the help! 

The diferente between berrys and veggies, is vegetables last longer than berrys, the berrys weight more than veggies, when the baby is born his inventory is very limited. Like 1% of the weight, when is growing that % increase until.he reach 10% and can feed from feeder doesn't matter anymore when it reach juvenile. You can deposit in his inventory more veggies than berrys that's the only difference.

Edited by Emanuel a

Am not an expert on the babies thing since I don't do breeding. But I Believe  all my adult tamed animals eat all the farmed/cultivated vegetables I put in their trough. The farmed veggies last a lot longer than berries. Best of all is celery though (gathered out in nature), celery lasts a lot longer than any of the farmed vegetables, from what I have seen. A trough full of celery will probably keep your adult animals fed for anywhere between 5 Days up  to a week or more. Don't remember exactly. But celery is not found in many places so you will have to look for it on exploreatlas website and then travel there. I did a celery run a couple days ago, 5 - 6 troughs full of celery, will keep my animals happy throughout this upcoming work week.  🙂

* the above does ot apply to carnivores that is, (lion, tiger, etc  ). Those meat-eating animals need raw meat very often.   Good luck