James O'Doyle

Multiple Suggestions

This might be severely off topic, I do not really see a trend for it.. 

Jat, is there any word of including growing fruit exactly like veggies, like seeds we can plant. This would be incredible. Realistically you can grow fruit .

Also If sharks are mostly the primary source of prime fish meat.... should there be a way to Shark fish? I mean ... ship attachment.... rigging line..... big hook.... using bloody prime meat as bait on a hook? This would be so kool!

Imagine a ship attachment fairly larger than a diving platform, but similar in style which has the chum (in a bucket)(place into attachment in inventory) which auto attaches to the end of a large cranking reel line, a manual reel line which plays a mini game where you fight the shark... prime fish meat, resource :)easy money, and fun! ( when the boat is in motion the attachment inventory cannot be accessed  and the reel is locked and stowed.

Like a harpoon on the ballista, should allow you to shoot a (monstrous) whale, once dead, and reel it in closer to the ship.  I make my gold by whaling 100k every week... easy adding in some fun stuff, little bit of creative fine detail would, and you'd like to use that rather than a diving suit, or a submarine... dont get me wrong the sub is AWESOME just more creativity from your local player. 🙂

Edited by James O'Doyle
  • Like 1

I like the idea of fruit seeds
Berry seeds will be cool aswell

Some island have neither fruit/veggie/berrie
It's a pain in the ass to eat, we have to go in another island just to eat..
Having some plantation of berry/fruit would be a great QOL

Theses could be use for special recipe aswell, as there already is with veggie