XtGenesicSpasm

Missing Map Markers

I was playing for quite awhile yesterday without logging out. I marked some silver with map markers and at the time all my map markers were on map. Just before I stopped playing, I checked my map and all my map markers, that I have literally spent days finding locations and marking them, were gone. I relogged, still missing. I restarted game, still missing. I restarted PC and game, still missing.

Happened in the middle of me playing for a long period of time and seemingly had nothing to do with any patches or anything like that. Maybe the last 2 markers I put down put me over limit so game just felt like erasing all of them without telling me it was over the limit and stopping them from being marked in the first place? that is my best guess -.-

• Like 1

I typically play for several hours (*cough*12+*cough*) a session. I've not experienced that. However, given how map markers have a tendency to get erased on updates, I've learned to not use them.

Given your problems with HUD and sextant, which I've also not experienced, I'm wondering if you've got some corrupted files in there. You might want to do a file integrity check.

We've found that personal map markers get errased when you log out, company map markers don't.

not sure how long this has been this way.

We only have 4 company markers so we have to use them sparingly.

Others have experienced the sextant buff issue and it seems to be related to unlocking the skills in that tree to extend the buff length but after respec and not putting any skill points into skill tree I have been able to get the 8000+ second buff, it is definitely broken.

The HUD issue seems to only happen when not restarting client after server side update.

The map markers seems to be a known issue and from now on I will just save the coordinates outside of game until that part of the game is fixed.

• Like 1