Ivadovich

WPE on ISO Blackwood

Just as the title says, will we be able to use the wild pirate encampments on the new ISO Blackwood map?

you can always calculate 2 month after a megapatch announcement

blackwood was announced to be released in the megaupdate 3, june 19

so still a month to go

Edited by photek

1 hour ago, photek said:

you can always calculate 2 month after a megapatch announcement

blackwood was announced to be released in the megaupdate 3, june 19

so still a month to go

Blackwood is next week 🙂 

blackwood was next week five months ago....they have continuously announced it as coming.   

I would hope WPE to be procedural rather than hand placed settlements so it works on other maps.  They did say it could be used on unofficial.

3 minutes ago, krazmuze said:

blackwood was next week five months ago....they have continuously announced it as coming.   

I would hope WPE to be procedural rather than hand placed settlements so it works on other maps.  They did say it could be used on unofficial.

Wut ?
They always said "We are workling on it"
They never gave any ETA except yesturday

Let me read Captains log from FEB for you where it clearly states it will release in the first megapatch.   I will leave it to you to read the other captains logs where they gave new dates, much in the same manner as the last captains log.

The mega content update to drop in March will also include an alpha release of ISO Blackwood (from the creator of the popular ARK mod, ISO Crystal Isles). This will be a standalone map which players can host on a single server and still experience all that ATLAS has to offer!

Edited by krazmuze

1 minute ago, krazmuze said:

Let me read Captains log from FEB for you.   I will leave it to you to read the other captains logs where they gave new dates, much in the same manner as the last captains log.

The mega content update to drop in March will also include an alpha release of ISO Blackwood (from the creator of the popular ARK mod, ISO Crystal Isles). This will be a standalone map which players can host on a single server and still experience all that ATLAS has to offer!

March isn't next week...
We all know here that when they give a large ETA you will wait more (even if it's better theses days)
Thhhhough, when it's "next week", that's different x)

But, that's not the debate here