RogueLdr

Been chasing waterfalls, please help

Last time i played (a few months ago) i stumbled across this really cool island, It was covered with tiered waterfalls leading to little ponds that had catfish in them, as i recall it was hot there so probably tropical, though maybe not since i can't remember.

That was on an official server though so of course every square inch was already claimed, but now we're playing non dedicated and i'd really like to find it again.

Sadly i can't remember where it was, though i have a vague recollection of it being on the left side of the map.

Anyone know of this island and what grid it's in?

We live on one of them, Alice Island in L9, it’s the top right island in the grid. Plenty of space to build if you don’t mind lawless. I always wanted a base here but couldn’t build one before the wipe due to spam. One of the discovery points here is called “The Fishery” 

Thanks for the replies. Just to be clear though, i know there are tons of islands with waterfalls. This was a very specific set up that i’d never seen before. 

It was waterfalls which turned into ponds which emptied into more waterfalls.

It was tiered waterfalls and ponds... lots of then. They worked their way down emptying onto the beach  and ocean. This wasn't some inland spot. 

B10 - The Shrimps Enclave - Has Tier'd waterfalls.   Very pretty land,  But island is packed.  

B10 - The Shrimps Enclave - Has Tier'd waterfalls.   Very pretty land,  But island is packed.  

^^ THIS, with oil in the ponds, there are 3 plateaus if i remember right.