CptPaddel

Island clear

hey buddys,

we got a problem with clearing the island on PVE. We claim an island on PVE and we will raze them, we wait 2 days and after the 2 days we cant clear it. the other ppl on this island are accept the decision to clear the islan. And now ? We wait fcking 48h and we cant clear the fcking island coz any fcking childs crying a fcking river. We all spend over 1500h in this game, we play prewipe and now, we r a tribe wit over 30 ppl and we cant clear a fcking island for our tribe for 25k Gold. We r ready to pay 100k for this feature but we cant clear this fcking island coz any fcking kid is crying!!!!! .... so bring a solution for this problem , u can bring it on PVP, why u cant bring it for PVE ??? we need the place and we pay everyting.

So i ecuse my rage and my expressions. 

I  enjoy an answere !!! 

BTW im waiting for our hats

greetings 

CptPaddel

Edited by CptPaddel
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CptPaddel said:

hey buddys,

we got a problem with clearing the island on PVE. We claim an island on PVE and we will raze them, we wait 2 days and after the 2 days we cant clear it. the other ppl on this island are accept the decision to clear the islan. And now ? We wait fcking 48h and we cant clear the fcking island coz any fcking childs crying a fcking river. We all spend over 1500h in this game, we play prewipe and now, we r a tribe wit over 30 ppl and we cant clear a fcking island for our tribe for 25k Gold. We r ready to pay 100k for this feature but we cant clear this fcking island coz any fcking kid is crying!!!!! .... so bring a solution for this problem , u can bring it on PVP, why u cant bring it for PVE ??? we need the place and we pay everyting.

I  enjoy an answere !!! 

greetings 

CptPaddel

Raze option isn't there anymore on PvE.
It allows too much grief and cancer behavior

Though, if everyone on your island is ok for a raze, then they can raze their buildings themself, so not a problem at all 🙂 
And if they aren't ok, well you won't raze peoples work if they don't want to, seems obvious

Edited by globytheoldpirate
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, CptPaddel said:

hey buddys,

I  enjoy an answere !!! 

BTW im waiting for our hats

greetings 

CptPaddel

the option was removed because of players like you(and pve forums exploding when it was announced ) , who want everything to themselves , pve is meant for relaxing gameplay without having to worry about griefing players like you removing others time , sorry if the truth hurts ,

• Like 1

Hello! 
It´s not really about we couldn´t clear the island completely. It´s also about that many structures are buggy. That´s really annoying for the island owner! There´s a bed on a structur you can´t demolish even if the time´s up. The feeding troughs, storage boxes and many more you can place on the ground can be demolished after 40 day´s if it´s possible at all. For what sometimes the island owner pays so much money if he didn´t have a right about his own island?
Come up with something else!
You can destroy structures on PVP by player influence. We should have these possibility on PVE too. I´m not the only one who´s upset about it.
Other guys just put a structure with a bed on the ground and there´s nothing you can do about it. So we pay for a island with many limitations? Is it fair? Is it wanted like that? 
The player got 10 days before his structures decay and by day 9 they come again and it starts all over again. Great trolling!

36 minutes ago, Leia86 said:

Hello! 
It´s not really about we couldn´t clear the island completely. It´s also about that many structures are buggy. That´s really annoying for the island owner! There´s a bed on a structur you can´t demolish even if the time´s up. The feeding troughs, storage boxes and many more you can place on the ground can be demolished after 40 day´s if it´s possible at all. For what sometimes the island owner pays so much money if he didn´t have a right about his own island?
You can destroy structures on PVP by player influence. We should have these possibility on PVE too. I´m not the only one who´s upset about it.
Other guys just put a structure with a bed on the ground and there´s nothing you can do about it. So we pay for a island with many limitations? Is it fair? Is it wanted like that? 
The player got 10 days before his structures decay and by day 9 they come again and it starts all over again. Great trolling!

You knew about the buildings before you took the island. Go find one that better fits your needs. You are like someone testdriving a crappy car at the dealership, knowing that it is crap, buying it anyway and then complaining about the stuff you already knew beforehand. Go play PvP if you want to ruin other peoples stuff.

46 minutes ago, Leia86 said:

Hello! 

You pay the right to name the island, to put your flag on it, you pay the taxes you will earn. You pay the right to say "sorry you can't build there" on the new people coming.
But you can't destroy work of people that were there before you, because it is PvE, you can't destroy others efforts, even with gold, that's not the point of PvE 🙂 

• Like 2

I want destroy the work from other ppl, but i will destroy ONE fondation with ONE Bed....after the Decay time U CANT DESTROY IT !! .... so thats the point ... u cant destroy a SINGLE feeding trough or a single Rescourcebox the Timer on it is 30 DAYS !!! fcking 30 DAYS and the player are not active or whatever.  

You pay the right to say "sorry you can't build there" on the new people coming.

it would be nice if it works. 

You are like someone testdriving a crappy car at the dealership, knowing that it is crap, buying it anyway and then complaining about the stuff you already knew beforehand.

Thats an answer from a guy on a lawless island. 

we r one of the biggest Germantribe and we know what we do. But this isnt ok for every Islandowner on PVE. So i came to ur island and plant a fondation with a bed, and after the decaytime u cant destroy it. 

so pls mor PPL for MIMIMI

8 minutes ago, CptPaddel said:

I want destroy the work from other ppl, but i will destroy ONE fondation with ONE Bed....after the Decay time U CANT DESTROY IT !! .... so thats the point ... u cant destroy a SINGLE feeding trough or a single Rescourcebox the Timer on it is 30 DAYS !!! fcking 30 DAYS and the player are not active or whatever.  

it would be nice if it works. 

Thats an answer from a guy on a lawless island. 

we r one of the biggest Germantribe and we know what we do. But this isnt ok for every Islandowner on PVE. So i came to ur island and plant a fondation with a bed, and after the decaytime u cant destroy it. 

so pls mor PPL for MIMIMI

Dude, I own an island since the wipe

Yeah it's frustrating to see player placing a foundation with a bed, and then leave the island forever
Though you can destroy it the first 24h, if your tribe missed the opportinity, well that's your fault.
1 fondation will be affected by fast decay though

It still just some random fondation, if you have your islands since some time, you won't have that much
And this prevent abuse owner to delete others peoples work

Some random fondation doesn't need a raze.
Make the people that where before you on the island, your settler.
I myself have 5 tribe settlers on my island and everything is on top.
They are happy to have me as owner, we do quests together, we do some trade.

And while they like me because I'm not some greedy/cancer owner, I like them because of taxes.

So instead of destroying others work, make their work better 🙂 

2 hours ago, globytheoldpirate said:

But you can't destroy work of people that were there before you, because it is PvE, you can't destroy others efforts, even with gold, that's not the point of PvE 🙂 

im sorry but the point of the pve is VERSUS ENVIRONMENT not other players who think because they spent a bit of gold gives them the right to remove anything other players  built , 

you sound very much like you would enjoy pvp more , 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

It still just some random fondation, if you have your islands since some time, you won't have that much
And this prevent abuse owner to delete others peoples work

and i tell it again. I want destroy the work from other player. but i will destroy the bed with the fondation. it stays befor i get the island. and the decaytimer is done but we cant destroy this and this is the point to raze the island. All other tribes say "its ok raze it, we can build new if u help us" and i say "NP we help u to build it new and i delet the tax in this time" 

the bed+fondation block  the place to expand other sattlements and this is a problem. other settlement havnt the chance to build coz single ressorcebox, single feeding trough or this single fondation with bed. 

2 minutes ago, UDO said:

im sorry but the point of the pve is VERSUS ENVIRONMENT not other players who think because they spent a bit of gold gives them the right to remove anything other players  built , 

you sound very much like you would enjoy pvp more , 

You misunderstand the message I think
I'm saying that it is normal and great that in PvE, we can't destroy others work, even with gold or else

1 minute ago, CptPaddel said:

and i tell it again. I want destroy the work from other player. but i will destroy the bed with the fondation. it stays befor i get the island. and the decaytimer is done but we cant destroy this and this is the point to raze the island. All other tribes say "its ok raze it, we can build new if u help us" and i say "NP we help u to build it new and i delet the tax in this time" 

the bed+fondation block  the place to expand other sattlements and this is a problem. other settlement havnt the chance to build coz single ressorcebox, single feeding trough or this single fondation with bed. 

raze option is gone from pve get used to it , its not coming back , go find another island if the one u have claimed is that much of a problem for you ,

3 minutes ago, CptPaddel said:

If they are OK, why don't they just delete all their fondation and such themself ? 🤔
Though, Taxes are only additive, it doesn't affect the settlers

You won't be able to raze anyway, so deal with it ?
Wait some patch for the fast decay maybe ? (I'm able to destroy fondation with bed on top though, so weird)

1 hour ago, CptPaddel said:

this isnt the point....the point THE SINGLE FONDATION AND BED FROM ANY FCKING KID !!!!! thats the problem, not our tribe on the island or the other settlements, the problem is the single fondation with bed. adn actualy U CANT DESTROY IT AFTER DECY TIMER.

Stop effing and blinding and show some damn respect, then maybe you will be enlightened as to what the problem actually is. But i'm going to do the decent thing, without effing and blinding, and inform you of the issue.

It's a client-side bug. The single structure with bed is not meant to be triggered as fast decay and therefore adheres to the 10 day decay timer. The client is bugged and shows it as the 12 hour timer hence why it says demolishable when it can't be demolished as the 10 day decay counter is still counting. IF the owner doesn't log in for 10 straight days then the structure WILL be demolishable, or will vanish after next restart.

BUT the issue you are experiencing is a client-side bug as pointed out by Jat below. So stop effing and blinding. You are the one sounding like a KID.

unknown.png

• Like 2

xD Oh Zottel , lächerlich oder? Mit sinnlosen Bemerkungen kann man seine Beiträge auch puschen.

• Like 1

Tut mir leid das es so rüberkommt,ich wollte euren Beitrag pushen damit ihr schnellstmöglichst Hilfe erhaltet.

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2019 at 6:42 AM, Grongash said:

You knew about the buildings before you took the island. Go find one that better fits your needs. You are like someone testdriving a crappy car at the dealership, knowing that it is crap, buying it anyway and then complaining about the stuff you already knew beforehand. Go play PvP if you want to ruin other peoples stuff.

I agree with you, but there should be a compromise between the two extremes. None of us like to play on a server where someone had claimed an island and only has a 3x3 box for a base with one bear. People that do that should be dealt with in the way that some are talking about (removing the timing). The problem with that is (there is not a safe way to do that right now without provoking people). I myself believe the time should be shortened or extended based on the number of items placed within a certain region. For example: if I joined the game and have spent 8 hours playing it on the weekend and have only built a 3x3 box then don't log on the next day, the time of the decaying structure should increase by a day and instead of waiting for a weak, we can now wait 5 days (-1 day for failing to log on to reset the timer plus -1 day for claiming property without actually building on it).

Just a thought.       (this solution will also prevent people from just logging in to reset the timer without actually spending time in the game and building/taming)

Reference the limit on when to stop well, that should be up to the Devs. Obviously, most of us have real lives and we do not have time to log on and build something every day.

On 7/21/2019 at 3:22 AM, UDO said:

the option was removed because of players like you(and pve forums exploding when it was announced ) , who want everything to themselves , pve is meant for relaxing gameplay without having to worry about griefing players like you removing others time , sorry if the truth hurts ,

Snowflake alert :anchor:

Just Put messaging in the game for example joe schmo has a bed and foundation , I should be able to send joe schmo a message or a letter by mail that says hey bruh can you remove your bed at blah blah spot and put it somewhere else? or be able to contact the company leader  etc etc. 

4 hours ago, Nutcutt3r said:

Snowflake alert :anchor:

snowflake because i play pve ? that's the best u can come up with ? when the entire thread is based around a player wanting to clear the island in a pve enviroment with active settlers on the island ? not to mention the OP coming across as a complete dummy throwing child ? 

your insight into this was well worth the read .

Nothing rots now on owned islands its a real fuster kluck, the whole claim system is a fail. They should of made the system setup with claim flags and you get pieces that are dolled out on the actual island instead of this you get an island you run it etc.

Edited by Luxfere

You ever tried to go in contact with the company/s which build on your island?

Btw im really happy that they deactivate raze again......

On 7/21/2019 at 3:26 PM, CptPaddel said:

we r one of the biggest Germantribe and we know what we do

Both is questionable.

On 7/21/2019 at 4:29 PM, zottel said:

U mad bro?

I am here to help too.

1 hour ago, Puppies4ever said:

You ever tried to go in contact with the company/s which build on your island?

Really, a single bed on a foundation? Enlight us how to get in contact please.

1 hour ago, Puppies4ever said:

Btw im really happy that they deactivate raze again

THIS

• Haha 1