Sign in to follow this  
keat

Feeding NPC's

I think the update for feeding crew from the tax bank is probably the best update for our company and we're a mid sized company, But now the problem is how much they eat. It seems insane, It didn't seem like we had to feed them that much before this update now the cost for our npcs; and we only have around 250 or so. Is about 25k berries every single day and on a tropical island its a crazy big task. 

I'm almost positive they didn't eat this much before the patch, but now its crazy how much they eat. I know we can't be the only ones who have noticed this...

Would be very helpful if we could also use our crops that we have grown specifically to feed crew and ourselves, and also through them in the tax bank. Seems pretty smooth if you can farm food for the crew and animals with the farm you have right now.

Love the way the games going ty for reading this if you have would be a very big fix for the small - mid sized companies, just adding the farmed foods to be added to the tax banks.

31 minutes ago, keat said:

I think the update for feeding crew from the tax bank is probably the best update for our company and we're a mid sized company, But now the problem is how much they eat. It seems insane, It didn't seem like we had to feed them that much before this update now the cost for our npcs; and we only have around 250 or so. Is about 25k berries every single day and on a tropical island its a crazy big task. 

I'm almost positive they didn't eat this much before the patch, but now its crazy how much they eat. I know we can't be the only ones who have noticed this...

Would be very helpful if we could also use our crops that we have grown specifically to feed crew and ourselves, and also through them in the tax bank. Seems pretty smooth if you can farm food for the crew and animals with the farm you have right now.

Love the way the games going ty for reading this if you have would be a very big fix for the small - mid sized companies, just adding the farmed foods to be added to the tax banks.

Have you tried feeding them stuff other than berries?  Cooked/salted meat/fish does a lot better job.

yea you can do that in the larders but the point is that you cannot put that in the tax bank, so if you wanted to put that type of food it would have to be the same as it was before running food out to all your larders you know?

Which defeats the point of the ease of adding food to the tax bank.

Edited by keat