Sign in to follow this  
Kummba

pve EU PVE - Trade Hub Pink Fluffy Unicorns E11 : New weekend auction AND 3 times 5k gold giveaway

Hello,

we the Pink Fluffy Unicorns contiue to sell  and gift wild tames and bred tames.

We started doing three auctions over the weekend. We also do a giveaway for 3 times 5k gold over the weekends.

We trade almost every tame in the game, almost every species is offered breedable too.

For more information and our catalog visit our discord please.

Permanent discord link: https://discord.gg/ZZ4rMKU

For hobby breeder we have trade parter markets, you can get your own shop in our discord.

See the markets for offerings like: lions, tigers, wolves, parrots, crabs and bears.
Our oldes parter Calliope is also offering allmost every crow color. If you havent visited her place you should somewhen.

Join Disord now to participate.

We sell top-notch  bears on the server from now on in E11, they are level 90+, all come with 253,5% melee, 1118 Hp, 1250 Stamina and 1430+ weight UNLEVELED. Starting from 4k gold each.

bear.png

Differnet colors; Food and Oxygen will differ (lower), Weight can be even higher. We can breed up to 1450Stam and higher health (~1200) on request. Also even more Food and Oxygen is possible on request.

See you ingame,
Kummba

Edited by Kummba

On 7/30/2019 at 1:47 AM, zottel said:

Do you accept Pink Crew shoes as payment? 😄

Me yes, scarlet i dont think so 🙂. I will shave my head for them TWICE, as i know you are allways in need of some hair 😛. But i only trade Pink shoes, Pruple not so much.

BTT:

Even more tames uploaded, some ostrichs colors for free ......

Large stock of Razorthooth, Shieldhorns and even Bunnys.

When you are intested in special orders, just let us know.

We are buying (good) large handling sail BPs, or crafted ones. Also ship cannon BPs.

Also take a look at the selling and buying channels, other people (can) post their offerings and requests there too.

We added a new Trade partner market (selling crabs and residue), one of our old partner now has their own discord : https://discord.gg/szynqyf

Edit Pic with example stats.

We also offer mutation free starter kits.
unknown.png

A breedable pair (f+m) with these stats is available for 35k gold. Mutation free 1235 Weight and Food up to 7800 is available as upgrade.

Highest mutation free level is 95 atm.

nmb25.png?width=1202&height=677

Full imprinted stats example.

Edited by Kummba

Last weekend we did a giveaway for 3 times 5,000 gold.
Watch out for another one next weekend.

We started selling breedable crows (level 75 range) now too.

Also another trade partner market open; happy pirates selling breeded parotts and rescue tames from O9. Here is an example

Female_Parrot_1.png

Reminder: Auctions and our weekend gold giveaway, where 3 random people will get a chance of winning 5,000 gold coins, will close in about 5 hours. Anyone interested in joining and chit chatting or want to participate in auctions/giveaway you can find our discord link in OP.