Sign in to follow this  
Enki Anunnaki

How "i feel" the Devs can save atlas.

Can't blame players for leaving to be honest, they have gone down the Ark route by the looks of it. I never played Ark but I have seen bits and pieces of it and mostly all controls are the same and the layouts.

Can they get the players back? Maybe a few but I don't think it will get anywhere near what they anticipate what was it 40k players? They should have been working on a stand alone game with their own mechanics rather than port them over from Ark. I'm glad I never played Ark in a way because if I did I would more than likely not have played this at all if I knew what it was going to be like.

Someone mentioned factions in another thread, I think this is the way to go especially if you want people to get into PvP because each people in a faction is on the same side fighting against another. ESO do this quite well and I'm sure others do also

The lack of direction they want to go is poor, why don't they setup a roadmap of what they intend to do? Let the players know what they want the game to look like in the future. I'd like to see the game do really well but I don't have confidence in them creating a great pirate game.

The novelty for many has wore off and lack of content has just made it worse. Many things have to change if they want players back.

11 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

Sinners and saints is the name of enki old clan he was in before they booted him, which has a population of 0 atm

it was one power tripping guy who owned the company that i helped start at the very begining of the season, which i kept egging on for being a fuckin inbred canadian with anger issues, that kicked me. ay? wasnt like there was a vote or some shit. which is okay, cause i helped build a top 5 right after that.

Edited by Enki Anunnaki

How about getting back to topic?

I see a lot of threads drifting into discussions about anything but the OP's topic ^^

Maybe it would be better to post suggestions into the suggestion section of the forum. It has been cleaned up and isn't cluttered any longer with ideas that are already implemented.
Which is good to discuss new ideas and bad because we lost all proof that the devs are listening to ideas 😄

Of course the OP is an isolated idea and neither I nor you or anyone here can formulate ideas that take every little detail of the current game into consideration. That's why professional game designers exist ^^
But it is a good start. I think it is good to change the Headline because the old headline was destined to attract posts which wouldn't lead anywhere.

To sum it up
1. Automated ship routes
Very few of us seem to like it. It could lead to more cargo ships and this could lead to more piracy and more fun stuff happening. BUT the only difference to the situation we have now would be that an NPC is sailing the ship instead of an actual player.
So it is at least questionable if one NPC could change the whole game. I highly doubt it! I think the reason for a lack of piracy is not easy to determine. The game is a complex system with many factors that play into that. I wouldn't mind auto ship routes but I don't believe that it would have the described effects on the game itself. Because even if there would be more ships for small companies to raid. They couldn't do this because the revenge of the trading company would be harsh.
So it would be convenient to have this but I don't think it is a solution for anything.

2. I agree with the exception of a WoW-like auction house. Make it a physical marketplace

3. This is crucial! On a baseline this is something that needs change. Almost nothing in this game is worth anything. Resources are meaningless. I think the farming and crafting system needs a little bit more depth (New World's crafting system is a good example). As far as I can tell the main reason for trade right now is "I don't have to spend time on it myself" be it farming stuff or taming animals. There is nothing special you can trade. There is nothing with personality you can trade that has actual impact on the game itself. Take any WoW item with cool stats for example. That is something unique!
Higher tier items get just higher numbers. They don't change. And this is dull and empty after a while. So a little bit of rarity or specialness or millenial items or how tf you want to call that wouldn't be that bad.

But again. Each idea on its own doesn't improve anything. We need a set of different features that work hand in hand that it almost feels like a redesign of the whole game. And honestly I hope that the devs have a list of such features and will blow our mind someday with a real MEGA patch.
So why bother discussing ideas here? It is a creative process and every shit idea can inspire someone else to have a less shit idea and so on. And maybe these "someone else" are the devs 🙂 Happy Brainstorming guys ❤️

• Like 1