vackillers

Thread Posting Limit?

Just wondering if this gets removed after a certain amount of posts? or if it's the same for everyone to stop spamming? It's just very difficult to post bug reports when you're limited to only being able to post 3 posts a day?  Didn't know where else to ask, and nothing popped on this when I searched for it.

thanks.

Edited by vackillers

Strange thing. I'm quite sure I'm posting way, way more than 3 times per day. Some mechanism must be at play, but what and why I have no knowledge.
Maybe you posted 3 posts one below another in the same thread? Or something similar? 

Ok so this post I'm doing as a reply is my third post of the day but it's nice to know that maybe it's just down to simply me being a new user then or something. My profile, email and stuff is all verified so that's not it.  (thanks for the reply!)

Edited by vackillers

3 minutes ago, vackillers said:

Ok so this post I'm doing as a reply is my third post of the day but it's nice to know that maybe it's just down to simply me being a new user then or something. My profile, email and stuff is all verified so that's not it.  (thanks for the reply!)

Yup, you need to be more active/old to post more
That is to prevent spam 🙂 

• Thanks 1

Thanks!! ok that's what I thought.. and funny enough, just as I posted this thread, my limit has been removed lol

Edited by vackillers
  • Haha 1

Thanks! I appreciate all the replies and answers guys!  I just wanted to make sure and my limit seems to have gone away today so. all good guys thanks!

The forums have a lot of issues with spam advertisements in Chinese and Korean. This is an anti spam measure, hence it isn’t openly advertised. Thankfully one doesn’t need to cope with it long, as you’ve discovered.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

The forums have a lot of issues with spam advertisements in Chinese and Korean. This is an anti spam measure, hence it isn’t openly advertised. Thankfully one doesn’t need to cope with it long, as you’ve discovered.

They "banned" rgh655455 and vhg755865?

But they had important information about highschools and medicine 🤔

• Haha 1